**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To those who run ghost without suicides

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
So how much do you usually crit for on a medium? I'm only getting 3k and that's pretty underwhelming from what I expected.

Comments

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Her basic "non crit" attacks have a chance to stack cruelty buff that increase damage quite a bit. Also if you run with Ant Man its even more damage.

Also like mentioned above, throw a heavy or two right before the sp2 to stack some furies and go crazy
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    Ant-Man makes up for the suicides but the choice is yours :)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mediums don't usually crit that hard if you just for a hit phase x2 hit, but if you go phase MLLL you can build up cruelties and your mediums will crit much harder, also before the SP2 I sometimes like to throw a heavy to get a fury or cruelty buff. SP2 hits quite hard regardless of any of those buffs, but with buffs oh boy even without suicides she's a monster
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I have a few vidz up with my 4* Ghost in action..
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4hyP-GvRHzfsT-Gdd63_ZA
    She usually hits in the mid 20K range on a sp2.
    My 6* hits considerably harder
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    3 or 4K mediums on a maxed 5* ghost is pretty normal. I felt the same when I first rank 5ed my ghost. Her cruelty, sp2s, and the general utility of phasing completely makes up for it.