**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daredevil V6 counter?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
Does ghost take damage against biohazard against daredevil? I heard she was bugged. I dont have OR.

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

His sp1 is much longer than you think.

Kept getting hit and having to reset by him on destructive feedback I had to use 3 energy refills . It’s annoying as the sp2 ends quick but the sp1 doesn’t so it messes you up until you adapt to it
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I would have used omega but I made a silly mistake on the path. So went in with sentinel and easy solo
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

I would have used omega but I made a silly mistake on the path. So went in with sentinel and easy solo

Same.
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    Sentinel. Get the 100% analysis charge then go to town
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Used Ghost, Omega, and Apoc on him. Was pretty easy with any of them
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Apocalypse and ghost make easy work of him.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Used Sentinel and once you get the timing of his Sp1, he’s pretty easy. If you want it to be stupidly easy, bring in a White Mags, even a three star one, and use his prefight passive stun to bypass DD’s shrug off.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

His sp1 is much longer than you think.

This sounds really stupid but it’s the complete truth. I got hit by his sp1 multiple times because I dashed in when I thought it was done but there were another 3 or more hits. But to answer your original question, ghost is who I used. Apocalypse, omega, and really any bleed immune champion will work.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

I honestly don't why, why people have any problems with dd. Used sentinel, he worked great

I think the only issue is its like learning a new champ. His play style and specials are different and now he can purify parry stuns and such. It's not necessarily a hard fight, just gotta learn the new dare devil and try to remember the new abilities and fight style to avoid mistakes.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

I honestly don't why, why people have any problems with dd. Used sentinel, he worked great

I think the only issue is its like learning a new champ. His play style and specials are different and now he can purify parry stuns and such. It's not necessarily a hard fight, just gotta learn the new dare devil and try to remember the new abilities and fight style to avoid mistakes.
    Best thing about Apoc, champs can't purify his debuffs.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Aleor said:

Best thing about Apoc, champs can't purify his debuffs.
    Nice... Thats good to know. Dont have Apoc. I would have gotten a 1 shot against DDHK with sentinel if I didn't slip up and forget he can purify parry stun.