**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Mephisto need to be awakened to be a good aw boss?

Title says it, pulled him as a 4* from the featured crystal yesterday and still got the generic 4* awakening gem from act 4.

So my question is does he need to be awakened to be good on defense?

Note: at the moment I’m planning to use that awakening gem on my 4* SL as I have everything completed except act 5 and LoL.

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    judging from where you are in the game, based on what you said, I’d say wait for Starlord or someone who could take you further progression wise.... AW Defense means close to nothing now and with the addition of 6*s in the near future it’s going to render your 4* defenders absolutely pointless so save the generic for someone who will take you far
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Yes he does need it

And why is that so?
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Yes he does need it

And why is that so?

Coz his Incinerate Aura is what makes him pure BS on Defense & for that he needs to be awakened....Read the abilities...
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Using it on Star Lord would be a better option
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Yes he does need it

And why is that so?

Coz his Incinerate Aura is what makes him pure BS on Defense & for that he needs to be awakened....Read the abilities...

I know thank you. I just wanted to mock people who are just claiming things without backing them up. ;)
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I'd say use it one him, not 4* SL, wait for a 5* SL. Don't waste resources on 4*s, unless you have an abundance of them.
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Thanks for the quick responses guys, here’s a look at my current roster, do I really need a duped SL for act 5.1?

g6aci0iwqy4c.png
    svdrmlpppsbl.png
    12irjcej4wd6.png
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    NobleFour wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick responses guys, here’s a look at my current roster, do I really need a duped SL for act 5.1?

no but that depends on alot of things...your skill level for starters. GP and Ultron can clear most of it
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Also, I would wait until Mephisto actually counts for diversity. He's bugged and not counted for diversity, you're basically placing a duplicate champ according to the scoring system.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    most of Act 5 is about having a varied roster with champions to deal with every scenario. You roster looks well developed. You should be good to go. Good luck :)