**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will it be save to start the Abyss on Sunday and spread it out over 3 days?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi All,

Just wondering if you feel it is save to start the Abyss on Sunday and spread it out over 3 days. I`m asking because of the start of the gifting event.
I`ve seen a couple of posts where people said they had been kicked out of their run when the emergency maintenance happened. The start of the gifting event, and many people looking to gift right away I am scared for another one of those evenings.

Have any of the people who have had these problems had help from support and have you been placed back at the right spot in the map? If so, did you have to provide screens of where you were (I will make a screen before or during every fight).

The reason I want to do it this way is because I have 3-4 hours of playtime over those 3 days to complete it.
If not, I might just start on Tuesday and play on deep into the night.

Comments

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    From save, you meant safe right? And if it fits you and your alliance do not have any problem with it, then YES
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    But yeah you can't believe in kabam's emergency maintenance. I think they said they will help this out in accounts individually but not sure they did.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Yeah I meant safe. Sorry. Not a native speaker so errors like that do happen very often
  • Options
    ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Support can put you back in if maintenance kicks you out, but I did my run on the 15th when emergency maintenance started and remained in the abyss so you should be fine
  • Options
    The best time to do AoL is off season. I just did a path over 5 days through all the maintenance and didn’t get booted out
  • Options
    @Mauled thnx. But my alliance only runs optional AW, and my AQ team does not include my abyss team. So I can run them side by side. Even if I do happen to join AW, none of my abyss team is my attack or defence team.

@ARW2000 thnx. Good to know not everyone was kicked out. I might spread it out over a couple of days. Because I think that will both benefit my sanity and sleep.

Thanks everyone for replying.