**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas Gift Predictions

ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
Guess what about Christmas Gift ?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Same thing I said in one of the other many threads on this topic.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hopefully cav players get a T5CC selector, even if it's as small as 2%, cuz that's all I need.

Turns out I actually need about 4% 🤔
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    a 5* nexus for uncollected,t5 basic fragments & 5k 6* shards may be
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I would like 5K 6 star shards as a cav player.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

A 6* featured I hope

Would love it over a 6* nexus. Gotta get that 6* CGR, Apoc, or IM hulk
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited December 2020

I think it will be awakening gems again.

Probably gifts like this. I am thinking like you
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    BabyMiike said:

This is what I'm wishing for

I hope you're right I would kill for a Nexus
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I prefer generic awekening gem than a Nexus. I don't think my heart can handle the pain after I see an iron Patriot, Groot and sup iron man on the list.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I prefer generic awekening gem than a Nexus. I don't think my heart can handle the pain after I see an iron Patriot, Groot and sup iron man on the list.

That is true but the AGs are kinda getting repetitive
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I hope we get epoch shards but probably not
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I just don't want cavs to get another 5* ag, hopefully a 15-25% t5cc selector, but since cav is the new uncollected definitely not
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    I don’t see them giving RNG crystals. The backlash from **** pulls. Hopefully it’s something we all can use. Rank up gems or some T5CC selector, etc.