**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't I duel Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen)?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I've noticed this before when searching for some champs to duel, but why doesn't Daredevil pop up when you type in Daredevil in the duel search? I'm trying to become a little more familiar with him!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    doesn’t work for a lot of duel targets
  • Options
    I have experienced that. But why?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    His name's too long - for some strange/silly reason the search bar has a character limit well below the limit say for the chat boxes. The same problem happens with other characters with long names - so in the case of DDHK because many accounts had the daredevil bit already it will never show up, even more so as the search itself limits you to abot 20(?) results.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

His name's too long - for some strange/silly reason the search bar has a character limit well below the limit say for the chat boxes. The same problem happens with other characters with long names - so in the case of DDHK because many accounts had the daredevil bit already it will never show up, even more so as the search itself limits you to abot 20(?) results.

You can't even duel Electro ..i wanted to check how much Domino can counter him but wasn't able to find on duel.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Bugmat78 said:

You can't even duel Electro ..i wanted to check how much Domino can counter him but wasn't able to find on duel.
    Black Panther doesn’t come up either
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Because Kabam is silly.

This is all they have to do. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233254/kabam-about-those-duel-targets-sometimes-the-kiss-approach-is-all-you-need

With that method, you could duel pretty much anyone.
  • Options
    SparkAlot said:

Because Kabam is silly.

This is all they have to do. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233254/kabam-about-those-duel-targets-sometimes-the-kiss-approach-is-all-you-need

With that method, you could duel pretty much anyone.

Yes, that would be perfect!!