**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #6: Contamination

Comments

• 3 gün kaldı hediye gönderme etkinliği ama hala bir bildirim gelmedi neyin gizliliği bu
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Dru_a said:

yeah there's definitely something weird with Red Mags and the Monster & Beast buff node ... it hardly ever triggered and wasn't consistently triggering at all with his Heavy

Same thing was happening with me on the thorn path in the electro quest. Didn't trigger consistently against sinister or rulk. Im seatin's video it was triggering all the time.
    @DeaconVelvet @Dru_a most likely it’s due to the pacify mastery
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

I think it's funny how people are complaining about a single path in variant. Granted, that mojo is "fun and interactive" (sarcasm), but this is supposed to be geared towards endgame players. Visit variant 1 and let me know what you think of those paths.

I can't believe I'm becoming that guy, but I genuinely am growing sick and tired of these complaints on what is allegedly the most endgame of content left. Understand that it's supposed to be hard. Go ahead and hot that disagree button, but it doesn't make me wrong.

Yes, it is endgame content, but look at Variant 5 compared to this. They’ve been making them easier, not exactly sure why, but this path is pure BS. Every other node is basically a buff, this one makes everyone but 4 characters useless unless you have resonate, and 2 of those 4 characters are garbage.

I did my first pass on 7.1 and this path is harder than anything I’ve done there and also is the longest path and has Nick Fury and Mojo on it as well as HT who could be a pain for a lot of champs.
    2 of the 4 @RobbieRampage? Green Goblin and who else?

Ebony_Naw said:

I think it's funny how people are complaining about a single path in variant. Granted, that mojo is "fun and interactive" (sarcasm), but this is supposed to be geared towards endgame players. Visit variant 1 and let me know what you think of those paths.

I can't believe I'm becoming that guy, but I genuinely am growing sick and tired of these complaints on what is allegedly the most endgame of content left. Understand that it's supposed to be hard. Go ahead and hot that disagree button, but it doesn't make me wrong.

Yes, it is endgame content, but look at Variant 5 compared to this. They’ve been making them easier, not exactly sure why, but this path is pure BS. Every other node is basically a buff, this one makes everyone but 4 characters useless unless you have resonate, and 2 of those 4 characters are garbage.

I did my first pass on 7.1 and this path is harder than anything I’ve done there and also is the longest path and has Nick Fury and Mojo on it as well as HT who could be a pain for a lot of champs.
    um who’s the second one @RobbieRampage
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Well I finished that weakness path in 2.2 this morning, did use revives, but they were expiring anyways.
    I used Void, iAbom, Apocalypse, magneto and doom.
    If I did the path again, I’d probably ditch doom or apocalypse for Guardian just for the block proficiency increase.

Now as for the path, mojo and longshot, just don’t even bother trying to get the fury, used magneto for mojo primarily though I did try apocalypse and void and did ok.
    Also used magneto for stealth Spidey as it was just easier.

Void you want to spam SP2 and hope 1 of the 2 buffs converts to weakness. If using void against juggernaut, just accept that you aren’t really getting a hit in whilst the fury is active.
    Immortal abomination was the only 1 of the 3 weakness champs that had consistent uptime on the fury because he placed weakness on blocked hits. As for apocalypse, unfortunately refreshing his weakness did not re-apply the fury so if you want as much uptime as possible, it’s spamming SP1, speaking of which, the fury is typically gone by the time that animation is over, but it did put out some nice damage, just not quite as much consistently as iAbom.

Overall, the node combined with the champs on the path made for a pretty poor experience, making the fury last either the duration of the weakness or atleast longer than 5 seconds would make the node work better.
    The only upside is this is the only painful path in V6 (that I’ve spotted) so once it’s done it’s smooth sailing.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    SpiderOdd said:

Really annoying to read this thread with all this crying and sulking. Variant 6 is great. Lots of fun and interactive nodes. I’ve really enjoyed it. Great work Kabam! And stop crying about that weakness path. Just turn on resonate and it is a very easy path. Don’t have resonate? Well, then invest in it for crying out loud!

Not crying bro just saying it’s a strange design vs the rest of the event which is incredibly easy vs nearly every other variant aside from maybe bits of v4. A few fights I can understand but 10 with so few counters, don’t get where they are going with it.

Spending units to get through it with void who doesn’t even trigger the node half the time was a better option than either unlocking resonate and spending more again to change masteries up or ranking up GG. I run suicides hence void was so expensive. That’s on me, and it’s fine I’ve got way more units than I need for anything else I plan to do in game.

V6 exploration has been pretty boring vs the first 4 actually AFAIC. It’s the same cheese over and over after the fun of the initial clear. Whole thing can be done (weakness aside) with less than a handful of champs. Doesn’t really present any interesting challenges, all the bosses are really straightforward.

I feel like they are painting themselves into a corner with the restrictive champ requirements of v5/6. Neither have been as fun as V1-4 as they either end up being really straightforward or a pain because only a couple of champs really work.

Appreciate others will feel differently but I find book 2, act 5/6, v1-4 much more interesting.

• RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★

Second good champ or garbage champ? The good ones are Ibom and Apoc and are both super new and most people don’t have them. The bad are Green Goblin and Joe Fixit apparently
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Dru_a said:

yeah there's definitely something weird with Red Mags and the Monster & Beast buff node ... it hardly ever triggered and wasn't consistently triggering at all with his Heavy

Same thing was happening with me on the thorn path in the electro quest. Didn't trigger consistently against sinister or rulk. Im seatin's video it was triggering all the time.
    @DeaconVelvet @Dru_a most likely it’s due to the pacify mastery
    hmm you're probably right
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Luckily I pulled 5* Apocalypse from the 2020 crystal because that weakness path is poorly designed.

Second good champ or garbage champ? The good ones are Ibom and Apoc and are both super new and most people don’t have them. The bad are Green Goblin and Joe Fixit apparently

you forgot void is also an option
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Did they Nerf it? The "What's your is mine" node is gone.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t say no to a little comp tbh. The radio silence regarding it made me assume there would be no changes so chose to make it my first path in the road to exploration.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    I took GG to r4 using a gem just for that path, which I did yesterday. Also had to use revives because GG is a hot pile of garbage.
    I’ll expect to get everything fully restored.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    @HI_guys Because I’m an end game player and I like to complete new content as it’s released. Why would Kabam now change it without any sort of announcement.
    They made it so restrictive and I don’t have apocalypse or immortal Abom yet, I also didn’t want to unlock resonate for it.
    So why shouldn’t I expect my items back since now I don’t need a tanked up GG
  • Hey there everyone, we're making a change to Chapter 2, Quest 2 that will removed the What's Yours is Mine node. You can find more detailed information here.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    If the node is bugged can we remove it from map 7 please?
  • TheFuZe3TheFuZe3 Posts: 60

Hey there everyone, we're making a change to Chapter 2, Quest 2 that will removed the What's Yours is Mine node. You can find more detailed information here.

A lot of people have used a ton of revives and boosts to get through this, it cost me 700 units to get it down, will i be getting those back? what about the downtime in act 7, I was going for a legends run and lost 2 full 30% boosts and didnt get any of those back either
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, we're making a change to Chapter 2, Quest 2 that will removed the What's Yours is Mine node. You can find more detailed information here.

Thank you very much!!!! This is an amazing change.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Thank you for the change! I’d like to knock out some 7.1 later, so if you could drop the revives and heals I used on that path in an in game message tonight, that would be peachy.

Check that Beast interaction in 2.1 while you are at it—I’m not sure it’s working as described either.

Dr. Zola
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I generally do not ask for compensation but not having apoc or ibomb I really spend a lot of units on that path . I am truly excited for those who won’t have to do it

But for those of us who did , can we expect something?
  • Nomad450Nomad450 Posts: 8

I would like 300 units back plz and thanks
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Variant 6 was great! Good job guys!