**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expert Red Goblin players unite!!

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
Greetings everybody.

So there's this project me and a mate of mine have been working on. I won't go into the details of what it is yet.

Currently there aren't many ppl who own a red Goblin but I do know that there are some players here who know their way around him.

If you have the expertise of red Goblin, please hit me up in the DMs.

I'll explain it better there if you willing to help us.

Comments

• _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    I don’t know much about RG but I do have the 5 star if you need anything tested :)
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    I am enjoying my 6*, but I feel like I’m not using him right...
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* R2 just did a write up of him
    Werewrym said:

Any game play
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Werewrym said:

Any game play
    I have a bit, its a very new rankup for me so haven't been able to test him out yet in incursions, act 7 or V6. If anyone has a specific place they want to see gameplay feel free to let me know.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think I know what your project is. I have act 5 experience with a 3*, so basically an expert 😎. But for real, I remember some 4Loki or ASR person had an r2 or r3 that they used in aq or something
    Werewrym said:

Texas_11 said:

Werewrym said:

Any game play
    I have a bit, its a very new rankup for me so haven't been able to test him out yet in incursions, act 7 or V6. If anyone has a specific place they want to see gameplay feel free to let me know.
    I tried him all around . Fun rank up
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    Just got him as a 6*. Haven’t really tried him out yet though.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Ok thank you guys.
    The person has been chosen and will be contacted soon. Loving some of the things I've seen here.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    I duped him as a 6* in the featured. Was frankly, devastated.
    Was going to leave him to rot, so interested in what anyone has found
  • YESSSSS!! I’ve been waiting to see the Red goblin love! Pulled a 5* out of the epoch cavs. I instantly awakened him, took him to sig 40 and 5/65. Probably my favorite champ of the year. (Probably a bit bias because I own his comic books too).
    I took him to 6* R2. He is a fun rank up and that’s about it. Not a huge miss, he is a little worse than VTD , but better than carnage. He is good for 200k health pools are so.
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    I have him from a 5 star down to a 2 star. I didn't know what to think of him at first but after seeing some of the comments and vids I might be more Interested in what he could do.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Add me on line! I have one and hes my favourite cosmic...

Id be interested to see what you got planned... my line ID is hollowwolf666