**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

1131415161719»

Comments

• I have been having this issue for awhile now. The game is pretty much unplayable for me outside of being on a Wi-Fi connection.

Samsung Galaxy A21 (SM-A215U))

Metro by T-Mobile

Android 10

Kernel version: 4.9.190-1948492 #3 (Fri Sep 18 16:23:02 KST 2020)

Build Number: QP1A.190711.020.A215USQU2AT14
  • Rwj_2 said:

It's so terrible. I've been playing far less because of it. Which is maybe a good thing 🤷

Well it has been saving me a lot of money, sooo.....
  • Mr_Krism said:

Hey @Kabam Miike ,

I don't think this is issue with the OS or device.

Please have your developers look into reconnection loop back, this must have something to do with verbose security check your programmers added ro secure the game and catch the cheaters. It has highly affected a number of players because most of us do no not rely on static ip and is possibly one of the reason we cannot reconnect to mcoc server causing to forever stuck on load page.

There has to be some server log of such that is sticking out like a sore thumb. I could be wrong though.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    Bump
  • I fixed the problem you guys, you must create a new VPN. To do so go to data settings, access point names,click the plus for add a new one. copy all info from your current VPN over. YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SEETTING TO HAVE "IPVN4/IPVN6 and it will work once you restart your phone after saving that VPN and clocking where the dot is to select the VPN you just created and saved
  • DazitmaneDazitmane Posts: 8
    Any update on this? Still persisting into 2021
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    Dazitmane said:

Any update on this? Still persisting into 2021

4 months later, and here we are, still unable to connect to the game properly. Sigh
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I can't connect to the game from mobile wifi, both 4g and 5g. Been happening for about 2 months now. Internet is fine, all other apps are fine.

Issues on both galaxy s10+ and galaxy s21 ultra. Game works fine on wifi though.
  • Merged a few threads together.

Can I please get more information about your devices and whether or not you're on wi-fi or data? Thank you!

Thank you @GroundedWisdom for the device info already!

I am on android (Galaxy S20), as I gather most are with this issue. We cannot get into the game past the loading screen (10, 20 min wait and no progress). I originally discovered the issue on Wifi and switching to LTE did allow me to get past the load screen (yesterday), however as of this morning, the issue persists on both LTE and wifi.

Thanks
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50