**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Meme is just for anyone that saw the Teaser Post a few days ago...

πŸŽ† Anyways, We're Back Yet Again For Another Giveaway!!! πŸŽ†
If you remember how it went the Last Two Years then first off, you got a Good Memory, second it won't be much different from the previous years except for One Key Difference in a Second Prize! But we'll get to that in a minute, first The Rules (don't worry I'll put a copy here for anyone new or who forgot).

You'll have One Week from the day this is posted to enter the Giveaway, so *December 18th to December 25th*, the exact time Entries will no longer be counted is *4pm Central Time*!

Rules are fairly simple:
-To Enter All You Have To Do Is:
*Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN
*Which Item Package You'd Like If You Win
*Lastly The Best Thing That's Happened To You In-Game This Year
(It Could Be A Certain Crystal Pull, Completing Some Big Milestone Content, Maybe Finding A Great Alliance You've Enjoyed Being In, ect.)
-Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I'd Ask You Please Don't Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries)
-Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone May Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
-Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
-Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Next the Prizes, the Winners will get Their Choice of One of the following Gift Packages:

1st Place (Big Winner)
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
-OR-
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
-OR-
*2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
That's 600 Units Worth For Each Gift!

2nd Place (Addition For This Year)
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal*
-OR-
*10 Full Energy Refills*
-OR-
*2 Stoney Mastery Cores And 1 Full Energy Refill*
That's 300 Units Worth For Each Gift!

So while the Main Prize hasn't increased at all from last year, I decided this year to add a Second Place Prize to make up for it! 900 Units Gifted Total.

Please give me some time after Entry Phase is over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious).

When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*
Β«13456714

Comments

• Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30 β˜…
    PENKAKE
    2 greater gifting crystal
    The best thing happened is I got cavlier title
  • aman_1234aman_1234 Posts: 16 β˜…
    IGN:-WORLD OF DC
    2ggc or 1 ggc
    When I open basics and got doom insane
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Etjama
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 10 refills for second
    Best thing to happen to me in-game this year: Probably completing Act 6 though the rewards were crappy. Hopefully that moment will be replaced on Monday when I attempt my Abyss run and hopefully get my first R3!
  • GoldenMeow2500GoldenMeow2500 Posts: 30 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN-GoldenMeow2500
    Prize- 1 GGC + 2 stony cores if first, 10 refills if second.
    Best in-game thing to happen to me- I got both UC and cavalier this year! I’m happy and optimistic for becoming a thronebreaker next year.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Heisenburger
    1st Place
    2nd Place
    The best thing was that I beat act 6 and beat act 7.1, really fun fight and I look forward to more content like that.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Darkrider 05
    Prize request: 1st prize 2 GGC
    2nd prize 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen this year was completing 6.2 and getting 5* Doom from the dual class crystal and 6* nexus out of cavs and pulling BWDO from it.
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83 β˜…
    IGN: MichaelScottPCo
    1st Place
    2nd Place
    I had a really good time clearing content this year but the best thing that happened to me is probably getting doom from dual class and ghost from incursion crystal.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: anaLysis_
    1 GGC & 10 refills / 10 refills please
    Best thing this year that happened to me in mcoc is probably the satisfaction from beating the grandmaster in 6 months of playing (thanks to the soul draining long arena grinds for units lol)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DJ!N

1st place- *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Full Energy Refill*
    2nd place- *1 Greater Gifting Crystal*

Best thing I did this year was I beat 6.2.2 Sinister after waiting for like 3-4 months for a proper counter. It was a great feeling knowing that I can finally move ahead in Act 6.
  • ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53 β˜…
    IGN: ARW2000
    1st place 2GGC
    2nd place 1 GGC
    Best thing to happen to me
    I opened a featured 6 star and pulled apocalypse after beating the abyss
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Moot4Life
    Prize request: 2 GGC's for first, 1 GGC for second
    Best thing that happened to me in the game this year: Finally getting cavalier after all the hard work I put in act 5/6
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN Frosty24
    2GGC/1GGC
    Best thing in game this year was pulling 5* Aegon and 6* Ghost on July4th and pulling 6* Omega then immediately duping him on cyber weekend
  • IGN-H3t3r
    First place 1 ggc+10 refills
    Second place 1 ggc
    Best thing to happen in game was probably pulling 6* human torch and 100% the remaining variants except v1.
  • MazraMazra Posts: 60 β˜…
    ING Mazra
    GGC
    Finally Awakening 6* Aegon. Was finally able to try and complete the Abyss.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- GERALT OF RIVIA~15
    Prize- 1st place- 2GGC
    2nd place-1 GGC
    Best moment- Getting tag of Elder's bane after defeating collector 5 in a row with just 2
    champs venom and CMM without any revives.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Forgot I wanted to mention the best thing that happened to me this year, which was the amount of Content I cleared.
    100%ing Variant 4, Initial Clear on Variant 5 which will soon be 100% as I got lucky on Featureds pulling both Dragon Man and Sasquatch who Will also help with finishing the last chapter in Variant 2, Act 6.1 Initial Clear, and among a few other bits Soloing Labyrinth Initial Clear with Colossus and only spending 40 Units (the pulls from it were **** but the accomplishment is satisfying)!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Name: TheBair123
    Gift: Greater Gifting Crystal(s)
    Accomplishment: Started in March, got Uncollected in June, and Cav in November. Along with that, it’s been amazing being a part of a community that is so welcoming and fun, and getting to know new friends
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: -Riptide-

The best thing that has happened to me this year: I found 2 great ally’s, and they have helped me grow a lot!

Also: I decided to celebrate opening my first 4* by buying some Goldpool crystals. Bought 3 and got him. Then bough one G2099 featured crystal and hit her as a 4*! My roster has grown loads since then, but that still remains my fav opening.

I would plz like Option 2 for first place and 3 for second.

Ps: this is a really cool post mate! Thx for doing this for us!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Masterpuff
    Prize:1 ggc and 10 refills
    Best thing that happened to me this year in game, doingabyssact6exploallvariantsact7exploandmostothercontent. Yep thats one thing. And my second is finding an alliance i have been with for about half the year, and have grown a lot with them. Hopefully i dont get dqed for writing multiple good things...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN Vendemiaire
    1st - 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills
    2nd - 1 Greater Gifting Crystal

Best thing to happen in this game this year -
    I started this game January of this year, quit around April and then returned around July. I rushed UC then after 2 months I decided to go for Cavalier. All the planning was in place, I'll use Colossus against 6.1.5 Crossbones (Biohazard) and wait for a counter for 6.1.2 Ultron. Then Kabam announced the "nerfs", Crossbones will be changed from Biohazard to Poison.

I felt really down since I don't have a Poison immune counter against Crossbones. What I need to do was defeat him before he change nodes but another problem is I also don't have a counter to 6.1.2 Ultron. I didn't own Medusa, Aarkus, Magneto, etc. I tried for the Incursion Crystal with Quake in it but failed. Then I look at my Void who was unduped at that time. I think I have found a solution but I need him duped. I explored 5.4 for a chance to get a Science Awakening Gem. I explored a few days before the change and then I got the 5* Awakening Crystal. I spun it... boom! Science! I awakened Void immediately, took him to R5 and rushed to 6.1.2. He was a perfect counter! Colossus took down Crossbones easily and I got Cavalier! The stars aligned for a few moments.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN:Avenge7077
    Gift:1st prize:2x greater gifting crystals(3rd opt),2nd prize:2x stony mastery cores and 1 full energy refill(3rd opt)
    Accomplishment:opened my first 6* and It was HT!!!It was just after I got uncollected 2 months ago and now I have completed act 5

Thats my tiny journey till yet,thanks a lot
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Que:how will we get our winners
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They said a random number generator
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

They said a random number generator
    What Crcrcr said^

Every Entry will be written down (gone over twice to make sure I have everyone), each Entry will be given a Number, then I will plug the total into a Random Number Generator and whoever's Number is chosen wins. That way everyone has an equal chance of winning.
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22 β˜…
    Gator_Green
    2 GGC for first 1 for second.
    Favorite thing from this year was opening 6 star cosmic ghost rider, or act 6 completion.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Malreck
    GGC+Stonys if first/Stonys if second
    My best moment has to be when I finished the Omega Boss Rush, got me the catalysts I needed to rank 5 my Quake, my first 5r5, easily worth it.