**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

who should i choose void or ghost rider

i just got a 4* nexus crystal through pmc and i want to choose from void or ghost rider. i dont have any awakning gems so which one should i choose

Also note: i already have some good mystic champs like magik(4*), dr. voodo(5*) and sym supereme(5*)

which should i choose void or ghost rider?

Comments

• Void
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    @Bileygr_King67 , void would be a significant choice, you already have nullify champs. If you really need a immune champ, maybe then you can consider Ghost rider. Void would be an excellent choice, anyways, and if you could get his awakened ability sooner, it's a nice one.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Void definitely!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Void
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Try to... aVoid Ghost Rider 🤣 he is unreliable without Blade in team.
    Void is way better even unduped 😉
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Void.... but if you got blade and Stark spidey.... as 4* or 5*, you got your self a good synergy.....

Void is very good for progressing accounts, but you need the duped and 99 sig stones to get the most out of him.. x-mas is on its way, 4* AW might be your present from kabam.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Void 100%
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    HI_guys said:

Void.... but if you got blade and Stark spidey.... as 4* or 5*, you got your self a good synergy.....

Void is very good for progressing accounts, but you need the duped and 99 sig stones to get the most out of him.. x-mas is on its way, 4* AW might be your present from kabam.

No you don't. Even at sig 1 he's still reliable if you just speed up your specials. Sig 200 allows you to play way more passoveely
    Yes difference between sig1 and max sig for Void is, that at sig1 you need to play aggressive and spam sp1 in order to keep FOTV up, while at max sig you can play passively and keep FOTV or aggressive and rotate sp1 sp2 for much higher damage output.