**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can I still enter the contest or is it to late?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unio77 said:

You have until the 25th
    edited December 2020
    IGN - Unio77

1st place: 1 GGC + 2 Stony mastery cores + energy refill

2nd place: 2 Stony mastery cores + energy refill

Best thing to happen to me this year: If I had to choose about the best thing to happen to me this year it would be me beating the GM.
    Honestly I can't even tell you about how nervous I was, I had like 400 units and I was stressing like hard, my palms were as wet as wet can be. Throughout the whole fight I played like a scrub but somehow I made it through. Too bad my rewards were not that good, but either way I was happy with myself.
    Crcrcrc said:

Unio77 said:

You have until the 25th
    Ight thx
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Prakhar~82
    Best Thing : I joined at the start of this year (in January). I became uncollected in April and Cavalier in October. The biggest thing was that I solo'd Crossbones boss with BWCV in my first try. (Felt OP after this in my alliance.
    I also solo'd like 10 AW bosses in season 20 with quake.
    Greater gifting crystal for both 1st and 2nd
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: TheHeroDeserved
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best moment was when I finally pulled a 6* Ghost - from one opening of a featured 6* crystal. Had a tech t5cc from my abyss run earlier this year and a tech awakening gem from 100% act6. It was like everything came together and the RNG stars aligned for a moment.
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN - BLIZZARD28
    Prize - 2 ggc if first, 1ggc+refill if second
    Last season I soloed 5-6 thing bosses with void in tier2 matchups
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38 β˜…
    Ign:Albertel
    1st : 2 GGC , 2nd:GGC and stoney mastery.
    Probably when i started playing in april this year i found an alliance which just started but with alot of veterans , because of them i advanced really fast and today im cavalier , unfortunately the alliance disbanded in the summer but 9 of us still have a group on Line and we still talk everyday .
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: spiderknight616
    Prize: GGC+Stony cores if first, Stony cores if second
    Best moment: Awakening Nick Fury with the generic AG from the gamma store. That man is a BEAST.
  • JenskeDJenskeD Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN: JenskeD
    Prize: 2 GGC for 1st place or 1 GGC for 2nd place
    Best moment: Popping a legendary crystal and pulling Doom, just after pulling an aegon from a 6* crystal
  • Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27 β˜…
    IGN: CapitanoMurica

Choice of Prize:
    1st place: 2GGCs
    2nd place: 1GGC

I had a great year in the game. I started my own alliance after playing the game with pathetically managed alliances and struggling for over 3 years. Started the year in AW Bronze 1, AQ map 3 and one 5* r5 champ and now in AW Gold 1, AQ map 6 with and amazing roster of 6* and 5* champs. I always believed putting in some hard work will get you what you deserve but this year I kinda lived it in the game. Plus I made tonnes of friends while leading the alliance, both in game and in person. That made all the effort worthwhile.

I also got married, so that's a bonus lol. 2020 has been special for me even with all the adversities.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: SuperSaiyanSucc
    2X GGC’s / 1X GGC if second
    The best thing that happened to me this year is for sure getting cavalier, I told myself it looked too hard and then I finally went for it and got it done. That allowed me to claim a second compensation package at the time, and the rewards cavalier offers has helped me progress much faster easier especially since I’m a casual player and the Cav calendars help a ton!
    Thanks for the chance:)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: KDFlash10
    Preferred #1 Gift: 2 GGCs
    Preferred #2 Gift: 1 GGC
    My favorite moment: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237433/i-love-this-game-so-much/p1
    Pulling 5* Apocalypse from my first 4 Epoch cavs, my favorite champion in the entire game. I was so, so happy on that day. :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Colonom123
    1st: 2 GGC
    2nd: 1 GGC
    Best thing of 2020: this year was a quantum leap for my progression. So many good things happened.

In the last week of 2019, I became Uncollected and started 2020 with a new difficulty, calendar and GMC.

My first 5* I pulled from GMC was Red Magneto. Ironically, my next 5* basic duped that Red Magneto. Back then he was still pretty bad, but now those were one of my best pulls.

What more? I had some pretty good luck with legendary crystals. So when an offer came to buy one, I bought one mystic for 1,000 units. Insane! But surely, I could choose 3 5*. No Doom sadly, but Symbiote Supreme was a very good consolation prize. He's R4 now and fun to play.

I had only 3 R4 5* when I became Uncollected: Medusa, Venom and Blade. Now I have : SS, Red Magneto, Domino, CAIW awakened, BWCV, Vision Aarkus, GR, Elsa and Warlock. My first R5 5* is not surprisingly Colossus. I got a great bunch of R3 5*, but that would go too far.

2020 was also the year of the 6*. My first pull was disappointing, like for everyone: Mordo. My 2nd pull was not: Warlock. Of course I had just R4 my 5* Warlock (now he's duped as well). My 3rd was Doc Ock, a champion I didn't even have as a 4*. I hope I dupe him one day. 4th was HT, also a champion I didn't have as a 4*. It was a roster changing pull. My 5th and for now last pull was G2099. Ironically, I questioned her performance on forums before. I don't do now.

I should push for Cavalier in 2021 (although I hate story questing with a passion), once I have some more R5 5*.
  • Parthi1112Parthi1112 Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Parthi 1112
    2 Greater gifting crystals
    Best moment was getting Apocalypse from the new featured crystal
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Rohit316
    Prize 1 - 2 GGCs
    2nd place - 2 cores and 1 refill

Best moment - Pulling Hyperion and Nick back to back as i was hunting for months and jumped scare my Cat outta excitement lol
  • TechnoblodeTechnoblode Posts: 5 β˜…
    IGN: Technoblode

For first I would like *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
    For Second I would like *10 Full Energy Refills*
    The best thing in mcoc that happened to me this year was pulling 5star venom. Was also my second four star and my fav champ in the game.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Woody15
    1st Place: 2 GGC
    2nd Place: 1 GGC

The best thing that has happened to me this year? It has to be beating The Champion boss in 6.2.6. First crack at him and I forgot to read the nodes and abilities! Big mistake, but I kept at it. After quite a few revives I finally managed to take him out. It was quite the accomplishment to me

Good luck to everybody and congrats to whoever wins!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Qacob

1st place - 1 GGC + 10 energy refills

2nd place - 1 GGC

Too much has happened this year! At the beginning of 2020 I was stuck on 5.2.4 now I'm only 3 quests away from the Grandmaster. I've enjoyed it all except 6.2 so yeah that whole adventure has probably been my highlight.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Showmeyomoves
    GGCs. GGCs all day.
    Honestly? This was a long and painful year for me in MCoC. I had to make my first r3 Darkhawk-while I have nothing against the guy, I couldn't (and still can't) get mutant cats to save my life and am drowning in Tech and Science. But even with the five mutants rankable I already had...my best moment of 2020 was actually on Wednesday, when I finished 7.1 and opened one last 6* featured to get exactly what I'd wanted for months-Apocalypse.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: AHM3D M4L1K
    Prize: 2 GGC or 1 GGC in case 2nd
    Best Event: I pulled Skill AG from Treasure Island event and had only Winter Soldier/ Falcon(pre buff) and Agent Venom at that time. Just 2 days later got a legendary crystal from Treasure Island and pulled a FREAKING 5* NICK FURY πŸ”₯❀️
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: iron_patriot-69
    Package wanted: all ggcs
    Best thing to happen in Mcoc this year, pulling 6* doom from abyss exploration rewards after searching for him for 5 months
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: That1MasterGmr
    Prize: 2 GGC, if second 10 Energy Refills
    My best moment: Hard to say, I mean I finished act 6, found my current alliance which I love, got 5* iHulk, Spider-Ham and a 6* Domino from the Sexenium Crystals. Out of all I say it is the day that I ranked up 2 of my favorite champs, Sabretooth and Mysterio.