**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

🎁Join My 3rd Annual Gifting Giveaway!🎁

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can I still enter the contest or is it to late?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unio77 said:

You have until the 25th
    edited December 2020
    IGN - Unio77

1st place: 1 GGC + 2 Stony mastery cores + energy refill

2nd place: 2 Stony mastery cores + energy refill

Best thing to happen to me this year: If I had to choose about the best thing to happen to me this year it would be me beating the GM.
    Honestly I can't even tell you about how nervous I was, I had like 400 units and I was stressing like hard, my palms were as wet as wet can be. Throughout the whole fight I played like a scrub but somehow I made it through. Too bad my rewards were not that good, but either way I was happy with myself.
    Crcrcrc said:

Unio77 said:

You have until the 25th
    Ight thx
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Prakhar~82
    Best Thing : I joined at the start of this year (in January). I became uncollected in April and Cavalier in October. The biggest thing was that I solo'd Crossbones boss with BWCV in my first try. (Felt OP after this in my alliance.
    I also solo'd like 10 AW bosses in season 20 with quake.
    Greater gifting crystal for both 1st and 2nd
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: TheHeroDeserved
    Prize request: 2 GGCs or 1 GGC if second place
    Best moment was when I finally pulled a 6* Ghost - from one opening of a featured 6* crystal. Had a tech t5cc from my abyss run earlier this year and a tech awakening gem from 100% act6. It was like everything came together and the RNG stars aligned for a moment.
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    IGN - BLIZZARD28
    Prize - 2 ggc if first, 1ggc+refill if second
    Last season I soloed 5-6 thing bosses with void in tier2 matchups
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38 β˜…
    Ign:Albertel
    1st : 2 GGC , 2nd:GGC and stoney mastery.
    Probably when i started playing in april this year i found an alliance which just started but with alot of veterans , because of them i advanced really fast and today im cavalier , unfortunately the alliance disbanded in the summer but 9 of us still have a group on Line and we still talk everyday .
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: spiderknight616
    Prize: GGC+Stony cores if first, Stony cores if second
    Best moment: Awakening Nick Fury with the generic AG from the gamma store. That man is a BEAST.
  • JenskeDJenskeD Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN: JenskeD
    Prize: 2 GGC for 1st place or 1 GGC for 2nd place
    Best moment: Popping a legendary crystal and pulling Doom, just after pulling an aegon from a 6* crystal
  • Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27 β˜…
    IGN: CapitanoMurica

Choice of Prize:
    1st place: 2GGCs
    2nd place: 1GGC

I had a great year in the game. I started my own alliance after playing the game with pathetically managed alliances and struggling for over 3 years. Started the year in AW Bronze 1, AQ map 3 and one 5* r5 champ and now in AW Gold 1, AQ map 6 with and amazing roster of 6* and 5* champs. I always believed putting in some hard work will get you what you deserve but this year I kinda lived it in the game. Plus I made tonnes of friends while leading the alliance, both in game and in person. That made all the effort worthwhile.

I also got married, so that's a bonus lol. 2020 has been special for me even with all the adversities.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: SuperSaiyanSucc
    2X GGC’s / 1X GGC if second
    The best thing that happened to me this year is for sure getting cavalier, I told myself it looked too hard and then I finally went for it and got it done. That allowed me to claim a second compensation package at the time, and the rewards cavalier offers has helped me progress much faster easier especially since I’m a casual player and the Cav calendars help a ton!
    Thanks for the chance:)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: KDFlash10
    Preferred #1 Gift: 2 GGCs
    Preferred #2 Gift: 1 GGC
    My favorite moment: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237433/i-love-this-game-so-much/p1
    Pulling 5* Apocalypse from my first 4 Epoch cavs, my favorite champion in the entire game. I was so, so happy on that day. :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Colonom123
    1st: 2 GGC
    2nd: 1 GGC
    Best thing of 2020: this year was a quantum leap for my progression. So many good things happened.

In the last week of 2019, I became Uncollected and started 2020 with a new difficulty, calendar and GMC.

My first 5* I pulled from GMC was Red Magneto. Ironically, my next 5* basic duped that Red Magneto. Back then he was still pretty bad, but now those were one of my best pulls.

What more? I had some pretty good luck with legendary crystals. So when an offer came to buy one, I bought one mystic for 1,000 units. Insane! But surely, I could choose 3 5*. No Doom sadly, but Symbiote Supreme was a very good consolation prize. He's R4 now and fun to play.

I had only 3 R4 5* when I became Uncollected: Medusa, Venom and Blade. Now I have : SS, Red Magneto, Domino, CAIW awakened, BWCV, Vision Aarkus, GR, Elsa and Warlock. My first R5 5* is not surprisingly Colossus. I got a great bunch of R3 5*, but that would go too far.

2020 was also the year of the 6*. My first pull was disappointing, like for everyone: Mordo. My 2nd pull was not: Warlock. Of course I had just R4 my 5* Warlock (now he's duped as well). My 3rd was Doc Ock, a champion I didn't even have as a 4*. I hope I dupe him one day. 4th was HT, also a champion I didn't have as a 4*. It was a roster changing pull. My 5th and for now last pull was G2099. Ironically, I questioned her performance on forums before. I don't do now.

I should push for Cavalier in 2021 (although I hate story questing with a passion), once I have some more R5 5*.
  • Parthi1112Parthi1112 Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Parthi 1112
    2 Greater gifting crystals
    Best moment was getting Apocalypse from the new featured crystal
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Rohit316
    Prize 1 - 2 GGCs
    2nd place - 2 cores and 1 refill

Best moment - Pulling Hyperion and Nick back to back as i was hunting for months and jumped scare my Cat outta excitement lol
  • TechnoblodeTechnoblode Posts: 5 β˜…
    IGN: Technoblode

For first I would like *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Full Energy Refills*
    For Second I would like *10 Full Energy Refills*
    The best thing in mcoc that happened to me this year was pulling 5star venom. Was also my second four star and my fav champ in the game.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Woody15
    1st Place: 2 GGC
    2nd Place: 1 GGC

The best thing that has happened to me this year? It has to be beating The Champion boss in 6.2.6. First crack at him and I forgot to read the nodes and abilities! Big mistake, but I kept at it. After quite a few revives I finally managed to take him out. It was quite the accomplishment to me

Good luck to everybody and congrats to whoever wins!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Qacob

1st place - 1 GGC + 10 energy refills

2nd place - 1 GGC

Too much has happened this year! At the beginning of 2020 I was stuck on 5.2.4 now I'm only 3 quests away from the Grandmaster. I've enjoyed it all except 6.2 so yeah that whole adventure has probably been my highlight.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Showmeyomoves
    GGCs. GGCs all day.
    Honestly? This was a long and painful year for me in MCoC. I had to make my first r3 Darkhawk-while I have nothing against the guy, I couldn't (and still can't) get mutant cats to save my life and am drowning in Tech and Science. But even with the five mutants rankable I already had...my best moment of 2020 was actually on Wednesday, when I finished 7.1 and opened one last 6* featured to get exactly what I'd wanted for months-Apocalypse.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: AHM3D M4L1K
    Prize: 2 GGC or 1 GGC in case 2nd
    Best Event: I pulled Skill AG from Treasure Island event and had only Winter Soldier/ Falcon(pre buff) and Agent Venom at that time. Just 2 days later got a legendary crystal from Treasure Island and pulled a FREAKING 5* NICK FURY πŸ”₯❀️
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: iron_patriot-69
    Package wanted: all ggcs
    Best thing to happen in Mcoc this year, pulling 6* doom from abyss exploration rewards after searching for him for 5 months
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: That1MasterGmr
    Prize: 2 GGC, if second 10 Energy Refills
    My best moment: Hard to say, I mean I finished act 6, found my current alliance which I love, got 5* iHulk, Spider-Ham and a 6* Domino from the Sexenium Crystals. Out of all I say it is the day that I ranked up 2 of my favorite champs, Sabretooth and Mysterio.