**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok or ProfX?

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
Which one to rank up first?

Havok or ProfX? 67 votes

5* Havok(sig 20)
34%
DogfoodLidAlbi⁴7²00⁴GoddessIliasMalreck04Kill_GreyMiekandKorgEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ProximaMidnight_8Thicco_ModeKbmbbBonzodavidKeyBFabwiziJr_StarkCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Riptidehefy2000BlackTuran 23 votes
5* ProfX
65%
CrusherAlex13369KARTIKeya8ThunderGodHendrossHeattblasttxandersrevengecx23433StarKillerVIIB_Dizzle_01KDSuperFlash10Sparkyismychampion01RockypantherxSidDDragonMeebletonX_Factor_AgentIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122MasterChief1176Mughal50X 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    50/50
    I think I've to decide myself.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* Havok(sig 20)
    Havok is better.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5* Havok(sig 20)
    I would honestly say Havok is a better choice. But Prof X looks so freakin fun.
  • Options
    Prof X. I'll rank him up first. I also need a miss counter.
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like them both. I have a duped R2 Prof. That made the choice easy. I’ll R5 Havok at some point.

Good problem to have.
  • Options
    DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    This is a weird question in my opinion. They are such different champions that overall have different applications when tackling content.

Unless you're ranking up someone because you need a Korg counter (the one application they share), you should be analyzing which champion will help you more in completing what you need next.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Djin said:

Which one to rank up first?

Havok is better if you plan to run him as the only mutant on ur team, Prof x is better if u run other mutants with him, also has huge benefits from boosts
    I have Sabretooth, OR, Namor and SPX ranked up.
    So ProfX seems obvious choice then.

I like them both. I have a duped R2 Prof. That made the choice easy. I’ll R5 Havok at some point.

Good problem to have.

Lol. I was also going to include Sunspot in this but I don't like to play with him.