**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok or ProfX?

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
Which one to rank up first?

Havok or ProfX? 67 votes

5* Havok(sig 20)
34%
DogfoodLidAlbi⁴7²00⁴GoddessIliasMalreck04Kill_GreyMiekandKorgEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ProximaMidnight_8Thicco_ModeKbmbbBonzodavidKeyBFabwiziJr_StarkCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Riptidehefy2000BlackTuran 23 votes
5* ProfX
65%
CrusherAlex13369KARTIKeya8ThunderGodHendrossHeattblasttxandersrevengecx23433StarKillerVIIB_Dizzle_01KDSuperFlash10Sparkyismychampion01RockypantherxSidDDragonMeebletonX_Factor_AgentIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122MasterChief1176Mughal50X 44 votes

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    50/50
    I think I've to decide myself.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* Havok(sig 20)
    Havok is better.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5* Havok(sig 20)
    I would honestly say Havok is a better choice. But Prof X looks so freakin fun.
    Prof X. I'll rank him up first. I also need a miss counter.
    Thanks everyone.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like them both. I have a duped R2 Prof. That made the choice easy. I’ll R5 Havok at some point.

Good problem to have.
  • DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    This is a weird question in my opinion. They are such different champions that overall have different applications when tackling content.

Unless you're ranking up someone because you need a Korg counter (the one application they share), you should be analyzing which champion will help you more in completing what you need next.
    edited December 2020

Djin said:

Which one to rank up first?

Havok is better if you plan to run him as the only mutant on ur team, Prof x is better if u run other mutants with him, also has huge benefits from boosts
    I have Sabretooth, OR, Namor and SPX ranked up.
    So ProfX seems obvious choice then.

I like them both. I have a duped R2 Prof. That made the choice easy. I’ll R5 Havok at some point.

Good problem to have.

Lol. I was also going to include Sunspot in this but I don't like to play with him.