**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Yellowjacket be taken up to r4 or r5.

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a r2 Yellowjacket and he is getting a buff so should I take him up I have the resources

Should Yellowjacket be taken up to r4 or r5. 169 votes

Yes
10%
ArrsssbuffajrFoxhero007BrokenKerneasGhostboytjieHonaway_23No_oneukTripleUBerjibsCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Yodabolt21SantiagoEhsaanWOLF_LINKSkygod69But_why 17 votes
No
6%
DrZolaThunderstruck77BestSpicey777iMattstafariBerserker22walkerdogSwarmOfRavensAceOfDiamondking_ov_scrubsdirt13jrValmarx 11 votes
Wait to see buff
83%
Heisenberg07danielmathSnakeEyes69Haji_SaabMagicBentonPCD1980Rip_Em_801heruheru511zuffyAjisdopeandrade5184Alex13369MagrailothosDestroyer123Lvernon15Lightvayne16wegnerkCliffordcanHammerbro_64Duke_Silver 141 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    But then again people took up Falcon and Hulkbuster and are now happy with it or at least satisfied
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    MaxGaming said:

But then again people took up Falcon and Hulkbuster and are now happy with it or at least satisfied

I’d say rank 3 him now, then make the jump to rank 4/rank 5 after you’ve seen the buff and done some testing with it
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    Your choice, I’m gonna R5 kingpin before his buff since he’s alright already.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Wait to see buff
    Ackbar67 said:

Keep in mind that sentry, ebony maw, juggernaut, rhino, and black bolt have all been buffed.

That's a little harsh. Of those, only Maw has been through a recent, proper 'buff' process.

Sentry, Juggs, Rhino and B Bolt had small changes made more than three years ago; before they started to get the process right with the Red Hulk/Luke Cage reworks.

Still, unless you've literally got T5B expiring in your stash, I'd wait to see the buffs in February, myself. Or follow @Scopeotoe987's advice; as Kingpin is already useable (if a bit over-situational), and it wouldn't take that much to make him a really decent champ.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    I don’t think you should ever prematurely rank up a champion because they’re getting a tune up. Just wait and see what happens first
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    Otherwise you'll be here in Feb going "Can I have rankdown tickets for my r5 Yellowjacket bc I don't like his buff"
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    Take him to r4 but then only level him up halfway to r5 with iso.

Use basic iso too while r4.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    I personally don’t understand ranking up champions BEFORE their buff,but you do you
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    If you enjoy playing with him, then yes.
    A buff won’t make him worse.
  • But_whyBut_why Posts: 8
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

But_why said:

Please take him up. And then, when the buff is terrible come back here and blame Kabam.
    What I will gain from this? Entertainment

But Why, @But_why
    You don't know how happy I was when the Daredevil buff came out. People had taken him to rank 5, and then they asked from Kabam for rank down tickets. I hope this happens again with Yellowjacket
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I have the 6* science awakening gem and the 6* version, praying he's good. I hope he ends up being a mix of Spider-Ham and Wasp
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Wait to see buff
    he could be DDHK 2.O id say to wait
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Wait to see buff
    #RememberDaredevil
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    YOLO
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Wait to see buff
    Don’t make the same mistake I did with Daredevil. Just go r3 first
  • Wait to see buff
    Seriously, have people not learned the lesson yet? If you like the champ, then rank them UT if you are wanting to rank because a buff is on the way, ALWAYS wait for the buff to drop.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Wait to see buff
    This is dumb, who said he's gonna be good just stated his kit had to be completely redone... I was watching Seatins V6 live run and Kabam John didn't state anything significant toward any champ except one, and I quote "I think alot of people will be surprised by his damage" that was about Terrax. He maybe the only one who interest me even if a flop he's annoying defender.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    The answer is always wait until the buff to rank someone up
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Wait to see buff
    My 6* unawakened YJ will be the proof of that pudding.
  • MiubeloMiubelo Posts: 14
    Wait to see buff
    Yet nothing can beat buff update of Magneto. That guy is a blast
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have pushed my Yellow to R4 (with RankUp Gems rotting in my inventory anyway).

But your decision ... depends on your roster and ressources.