**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Counterstrike Global in AQ again???

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
That's 3 in a row .. Folks are getting tired of two things. One, the inability to know which map variation is next. Two, this rng factor with the globals. Nobody likes Counterstrike as far as I know. Why do we have to get it 3 weeks in a row?
Oh.. on a side note:) Does anyone know what the "resist" callout is on Csws sec 1/map 7 using Mags? Seems new to me.

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Foresight rewards skill, but doesn't punish if you don't participate. It's my favorite. Counterstrike has no real upside, no choice whether to participate realistically and only punishes for normal game mechanics. No one likes it that I know of and it's not in line with the other two choices. It doesn't seem to be in the spirit of rewarding players for playstyle or skill. I frankly don't think it belongs in there at all imo.
    HI_guys said:

Tiger360 said:

That's 3 in a row .. Folks are getting tired of two things. One, the inability to know which map variation is next. Two, this rng factor with the globals. Nobody likes Counterstrike as far as I know. Why do we have to get it 3 weeks in a row?
    Oh.. on a side note:) Does anyone know what the "resist" callout is on Csws sec 1/map 7 using Mags? Seems new to me.

Wait are we talking about CSGO or 😅
    Mmm, what? 😅
    Counter strike global offensive
    This thing.
    Gmonkey said:

Super fun when you are trying to bait specials, and AI being super defensive.

I'll take "super fun" to be sarcastic:) And to expand on that, I also believe that the node being there actually causes them to be more defensive. The AI definitely is aware of and capitalizes on its active nodes in high end content imo. I've seen too much evidence to be convinced otherwise.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Cmon guys this mutiny aq sucks anyway and the counterstrike isnt even the main point

1.totally op minis and the boss
    2. boosting mutants and the boss is a mitant killer nonsense
    3. So seyeth doom in apocalypses aq is another bs

I’d make sure you have 2 torches available between the 10 players, one for each mags so you can prefight it
    I like Havok for Mags.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

qartweli said:

Cmon guys this mutiny aq sucks anyway and the counterstrike isnt even the main point

1.totally op minis and the boss
    2. boosting mutants and the boss is a mitant killer nonsense
    3. So seyeth doom in apocalypses aq is another bs

I’d make sure you have 2 torches available between the 10 players, one for each mags so you can prefight it
    I didnt say i cant do it..i say its too crazy for an aq
    fighting mags with torch is too crazy for aq? what does that mean?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Why are you talking about csgo?
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Vigilance passive anyway and what does it do? This week's Xmen global buff.