**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CGR aptitude stacking

FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
https://youtu.be/AD09w4eWhDw

Not sure if this is common knowledge but i found a way to stack his buffs. No boosts, synergies or suicides were used

Comments

• DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    what exactly did you do after the sp3?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think it's a bug. He should only gain Aptitude when corresponding judgement is not active on the opponent.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    To explain further, normally once you trigger a buff the opponent gets a corresponding judgement and while they have that judgement you can't activate it again. Upon reaching 5 judgements the opponents aren't gaining more so you can stack multiple buffs while the opponent is powerlocked leading to in this case a massive fury from his sp3 and huge cruelty and precision from his sp2

what exactly did you do after the sp3?

Got to my sp2 as fast as possible before the aptitude stacks ran out
    SWORD78 said:

Why is he hitting so low?

So low? What do you mean?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I didnt know abt this but it looks like it takes many hits to ramp him up.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

In the shown video
    KRoNX1 said:

I didn't make the video to show the best way to play him but to show what is possible with him and you can utilize it in other ways too
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Its not a bug since you NEVER triggered aptitude so it never had a judgement on hence not being capped. You can do the same with power gain ( i just tested) i stacked up x2 of them and got sp3 and insta sp2 :)

Its not a bug since you NEVER triggered aptitude so it never had a judgement on hence not being capped. You can do the same with power gain ( i just tested) i stacked up x2 of them and got sp3 and insta sp2 :)

But activating Aptitude WILL(or SHOULD) place a corresponding judgement.
    @Djin yes BUT theres already 5 on opponent and he cant place more than 5

Djin yes BUT theres already 5 on opponent and he cant place more than 5

@Ghostboytjie His description doesn't say the the judgement have a limit.

He can gain more than 5 judgements.
    edited December 2020
    @djin true BUT its like that because u can have x4 Judgements and do 1 sp1 and then it gives x2 giving x6 then power locking the opponent and then it doesnt trigger any more judgements untill the power lock is gone
    Where in his description does it say he can't place more judgements when opponent is power locked?

I don't understand how this is supposed to work. I've only played with a 3*. You can't gain buffs from his kit when a judgement is placed. That's the reason you can't dex because you will not get the precision from sp2 if you dex.

If Aptitude was triggered a corresponding judgement will be placed. If the judgement is active he can't gain more Aptitudes.
    Im still learning also xD got a 5* but so far i tried and cant let him gain more than 5
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

If Aptitude was triggered a corresponding judgement will be placed. If the judgement is active he can't gain more Aptitudes.

Exactly. And to add to @Djin 's point, the only time Aptitude will stack is if you trigger the 2nd Aptitude after the Judgement of the 1st Aptitude converted into an Armour Break.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Rookiie said:

Djin said:

Exactly. And to add to @Djin 's point, the only time Aptitude will stack is if you trigger the 2nd Aptitude after the Judgement of the 1st Aptitude converted into an Armour Break.
    By using terax synergy ig you can get an extra buff
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, an ally mate showed this after and hit a 300k sp2 😂 crazy stuff

Rookiie said:

Djin said:

That's the synergy. It reduces the chance to place the next judgement.
    OP said he didn't use any synergy.
    Even to use synergy you have to dash back and block for 1.2 seconds.
    Djin said:

Rookiie said:

Djin said:

That's the synergy. It reduces the chance to place the next judgement.
    OP said he didn't use any synergy.
    Even to use synergy you have to dash back and block for 1.2 seconds.
    Yeah you can see my team at the start of the clip, only CGR in the team
  • CGRFanaticCGRFanatic Posts: 5
    It's not bugged. This is how he works. Whenever his Power Lock or Damnation is active, you cannot inflict any more Judgements. He can still inflict more than 5 Judgements, but while the reset is happening, he cannot inflict more. This has been tested. This is for balance because if he could, he would be able to trigger those Armor Breaks much faster and shread through some stuff.

When he isn't inflicting the Judgements, he can still gain the Buffs. This is like with his Heralds Synergy.

It's not bugged. This is how he works. Whenever his Power Lock or Damnation is active, you cannot inflict any more Judgements. He can still inflict more than 5 Judgements, but while the reset is happening, he cannot inflict more. This has been tested. This is for balance because if he could, he would be able to trigger those Armor Breaks much faster and shread through some stuff.

When he isn't inflicting the Judgements, he can still gain the Buffs. This is like with his Heralds Synergy.

If this is intentional how has no one utilized it before? Atleast i have never seen anyone do it
    Fintech said:

If this is intentional how has no one utilized it before? Atleast i have never seen anyone do it
    Because it's EXTREMELY niche. This takes a long time to ramp up, and by the time it is ramped up, the opponent is dead in most content. At least for this exact Rotation you displayed.

For other ones, it has been used, it's just hard to notice because the window to trigger Buffs during the Power Lock is so small. You only have 6 seconds. So if you got super lucky, you could do double Power Gain.

It's a neat trick, but it definitely won't make or break the Champion in any regard.
    Besides that, he is also extremely new. Hardly anyone knows how to play him, or even how he works. There are only a few in the community that have mastered him, that I know of.

Fintech said:

Because it's EXTREMELY niche. This takes a long time to ramp up, and by the time it is ramped up, the opponent is dead in most content. At least for this exact Rotation you displayed.

For other ones, it has been used, it's just hard to notice because the window to trigger Buffs during the Power Lock is so small. You only have 6 seconds. So if you got super lucky, you could do double Power Gain.

It's a neat trick, but it definitely won't make or break the Champion in any regard.
    I've been experimenting with it and found a faster rotation so there is room for improvement
    Daphboy said:

Hmmmm.... I was just toying around and trying to replicate it but it doesn’t seem to be working. Am I mistaken about the rotation? Get 4 curses(not including aptitude), get 3 bars of power, then heavy spam through the power lock? Just tried it twice and it was only activating the first aptitude.

In the clip i did vigilance with a medium ending combo, dex for precision, sp1 for unblockable and cruelty. Then i saved power for sp3, light ending combo for the 5th judgement, parry and heavy spam to sp3.

You can do it faster by first doing dex and sp1, power gain, vigilance at 3 bars and heavy spam to sp3