**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th Abyss Path Advice and Suggestions

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4.5k units, 180 Thronebreaker free crystals and 25~ revives aswell as a great stock of boosts. Once gifting event starts I intend to run my next abyss path, I only have paths 4 and 5 left.

Any suggestions on team, and path choice would be greatly appreciated.

See below for my roster.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon Corvus nick torch doom would be my team
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I have a skill AG and 130 6* generic sig stones for 6* aegon, any benefit going that route? Also where is corvus beneficial? @Lvernon15
    ImGodMF said:

Lvernon15 said:

I have a skill AG and 130 6* generic sig stones for 6* aegon, any benefit going that route? Also where is corvus beneficial? @Lvernon15
    If you plan to r3 that aegon I’d go for that, if you don’t just stick to the 5*, Corvus is for killmonger and massacre
    Lvernon15 said:

ImGodMF said:

Lvernon15 said:

If you plan to r3 that aegon I’d go for that, if you don’t just stick to the 5*, Corvus is for killmonger and massacre
    I'm a long way off R3 so ill hold for now. I'll research those 2 fights, cheers.
    Bumping for more tips and advice please!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    Would CGR work for KM @Lvernon15

Massacre you want to make sure your Aegon is under 1k hits as you have to hit into block.

I’m prepping for path 4 too, so google luck :)
    Mauled said:

Massacre you want to make sure your Aegon is under 1k hits as you have to hit into block.

goodluck with path 4, I hear it's the worst! Why do you have to hit masacres block?
  • Gains indestructible or something and your attacks gain +100% attack into blocm
    Interesting. I'll look into it and prepare accordingly, cheers. It sounds like Corvus would also be a good choice there.
    Mauled said:

I haven’t seen cgr work for km, I’m not sure if the aar would prevent him from triggering too many judgements that you can’t get a full judgement cycle.
    Aegon vs massacre certainly works, but it means your aegon can’t be properly ramped up, ideally don’t want over 800-850 in the persistent combo
  • Lagacy got a vid of CGR at R3, boosted and managed ~40-50% in one revive so he’s a reasonable KM option if you lack Corvus. Admittedly he’s better than most of us at pressing buttons