**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this a good decision??

After opening my holiday gift I will delete mcoc from my phone for 5- 6 month because my exams are coming and mcoc is very addictive . My exams are very important. Is this a good decision??

Is this a good decision?? 80 votes

Yes
90%
DrZolaWorld EaterAlekos27buffajrAb_SamadWolverine9ThunderGodOsfan8Sw0rdMasterDuke_SilverPizzabeatCupidKerneasLmaoMalreck04MoosetiptronicScopeotoe987MegaGalacticVoltolosZombieZedd 72 votes
No
10%
Albi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123MaxLeeBlizzard28AGYAATavenge_123RaviDaviCGR2020 8 votes

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Yes
    Wish i could get myself to do that
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Yes
    This game is exactly what it is, a game. This thing has no effect on the real world. I got asked to leave by my alliance because I was busy with finals and stuff and I realized that this game really isn't that important. Some things are much more important.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I say why not make time for both but get your priorities straight first
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Yes
    I appreciate your courage and determination but no one has succeeded with just doing one , atleast not happily. U could be a game addict and learn for exam in the same time. My cousin used to be a PUBG addict and everyone thought he will fail. And guess what, he got full A+ and one of the highest mark in his school.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    No
    Leave your alliance be a lone Wolf until your exam ends, play whenever you want to fresh your mind after intense study, learn how to balance different things in your life rather than quit one thing then pick one thing(friendly advise)
    But if you can leave mcoc (gaming) then go for it
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Thank u guys
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    No
    I voted no because there was no option in between, deleting it may cause trouble if you forget your password or e-mail used.

But I certainly feel you. I messed up and now I get the full load of s*** coming over me for procrastinating.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yes
    I will definitely say,quit it!

This game is a real addiction.My brother quit this game long time ago and he is focussing on his exam really well and I am really proud of his dedication and shame on mine that I can't quit it but still what I have done now to take my most of the time off the game?Here it is..
    1.I have left the exploration of side event and always feel happy with completion reward.
    2.Joined alliance for this gifting event,some glory and I was well without alliance for 2 months.

If you can quit it best! if not, what many suggested that learn to make balance between your life's important things and other stuffs.I am still learning to do that.You won't loose anything by quitting this game till your exam.

If you feel your focus on exam is getting affected by playing this game even half an hour,definitely quit it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes
    this is what should I should do but here I am