**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is not a fair move from Kabam,need to be addressed!

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
After completing variant 6,my one rank 2 to 3 gem is in stash.So,I wanted to use it on my champ instead of class one but there was no option.So,I contacted support and after 3 days of waiting they are telling me that it is intended to use class one first instead of generic.

How it is fair for us when the generic one will expire in few days if I won't use it.This is just ridiculously biased.Why there is no explanation anywhere?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This has already been adressed.
    It's a default system that has been in the game for many, many years now. Eventually they will rework it and let you choose what to use
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

It's a default system that has been in the game for many, many years now. Eventually they will rework it and let you choose what to use

So,will they provide us the compensation for that.I have seen many similar type of issues in few days and what about their reply that it is intended like this.
    If it is intended then why they will even bother to correct it.

So,will they provide us the compensation for that.I have seen many similar type of issues in few days and what about their reply that it is intended like this.
    It is the intended behaviour not only in rank up gem's, but with other items and scenarios as well.
    Having said that, they already stated they are aware of this issue, and have said that eventually they plan to change the system, due to how the game has progressed
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

It is the intended behaviour not only in rank up gem's, but with other items and scenarios as well.
    Having said that, they already stated they are aware of this issue, and have said that eventually they plan to change the system, due to how the game has progressed
    What other items make you have to email support to use them? None that I can think of. Can you cite where they said they're aware of these issues & said they plan to change anything about this, because most recent threads have been ignored?
    MikeHock said:

Can you cite where they said they're aware of these issues & said they plan to change anything about this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216230/how-to-use-the-2017-rankup-gems