**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please push out Season 23 one week!

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Would be awesome if this was being seriously considered.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    lol, no. Keep this on schedule please.
    PLEASEEEEE
  • Is it really that hard to just login place champs and dip. Attack phase will only take 10-30 minutes for you to get your hits in.

Is it really that hard to just login place champs and dip. Attack phase will only take 10-30 minutes for you to get your hits in.

you apparently haven't ever had to plan for tier 1 master level wars. A lot more goes into it than just logging in and doing your fights...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

You realise you are not forced to participate.

I understand how important it is to most serious alliances but c'mon, priorities people.

Game content should be structured in a way that draws players in and encourages participation. This game has been around 6 years. There can be a discussion about reasonable versus unreasonable asks.

This season is going to have wars ending midday Christmas Day and New Years Day. It’s not a deal breaker for me, but I’d prefer a two week delay.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Agree
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    It‘s Corona time, so (at least here) we‘re all alone during X-Mas this year and I‘ll be online all day anyway.

So delay it or not, not my business.
    I don't understand how anybody can disagree with delaying war season so that attack doesn't fall on Xmas and NYE....nobody is putting a gun to our head but man where is the holiday spirit.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I don't understand how anybody can disagree with delaying war season so that attack doesn't fall on Xmas and NYE....nobody is putting a gun to our head but man where is the holiday spirit.

i mean not everyone is catholic (or whatever religions celebrate xmas)........
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

Exactly... there are international holidays that don't affect the majority of the US, but nothing happens on those. Postponing the war for the "religious" holidays is not fair to probably more than half the player base. I personally DO celebrate xmas, but I am going to choose not to focus on a mobile game while I spend time with my family.

It does suck, just simply do not do war on the holiday. If your leader or officers don't understand that, then you probably don't want to be in that alliance anyway.

No but lets be honest, most of the world at least acknowledges it and most of everything is shut down in the US. Constantly talking about quality of life improvements when one of the biggest ones (observing major holidays to some degree) is staring them right in the face.

No but lets be honest, most of the world at least acknowledges it and most of everything is shut down in the US. Constantly talking about quality of life improvements when one of the biggest ones (observing major holidays to some degree) is staring them right in the face.
    Ya i’m just not a fan of bringing religion into the game, unless you cancel/move stuff for other religions it’s just extremely disrespectful to other religions.

Ya i’m just not a fan of bringing religion into the game, unless you cancel/move stuff for other religions it’s just extremely disrespectful to other religions.
    Totally 100% agree.

HI_guys said:

Dude were getting a gift for Christmas. I don't see anyone complaining about that
    Please, you know all the cav players will be complaining
  • Christmas aside it wouldn’t be a bad idea to delay it until whatever gremlins are causing these server issues. A few seasons back it caused havoc and that’s without having half the staff on holiday. I know if I was mr emergency maintenance I’d be happier knowing that if something does go belly up at least it’s not mid-season as well.
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37
    push it back until the prize fixed!
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    They did not last year or the year before. What makes you think this year is any different?
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Really do wish they would consider this. If we were in the middle of a season, then carry on but there is no good reason not to delay it a week.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Please delay it kabam, nobody wants to be playing at this time
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You have tbe option to not war like me this season. On vacation for 2 weeks and no AW for me.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

You have tbe option to not war like me this season. On vacation for 2 weeks and no AW for me.

Yeah, why don’t we have the majority of the player base leave their alliance, makes sense