**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So if Quake and Ghost are #1 and #2 who's the 3rd best champion in the game?

Ok since most people have Quake and Ghost as the two top champs I was just wondering who take the third spot. I would add a poll but there are way too many choices.. Anyways who would you say is third best?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Aegon or Omega imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega imo.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    My top 5:
    1.Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Aegon
    4. Doom
    5. Magneto
    So no3 for me is Aegon.
    P.S. This tier list is not based only on how good is a champ on his own, but also on how useful he is and if there are substitutes on what they do.
    These five champs can beat more than 95% of the content available by their own.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    It really could be anyone. I think my top contestants for number 3 are Nick Warlock OR and Ægon
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Hyperion or Nick Fury
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Nick or doom
  • Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    Probably nick bc of his amazing utility and damage combined with his synergies. His synergies do it for me. Killing him actually BENEFITS your team. Then you have the evade charges, the purify, etc. Debates for other champs are perfectly viable though. It's also situational.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

everyone is getting disagrees so i'll try. warlock

Don't know what everyone's disagreeing about. #3 is really subjective. OR, Doom, Warlock, and Nick are all top contenders for #3. Imo it's OR because he's so freakin versatile with insane damage and can keep his hit count ridiculously low. Plus when you do hit the opponent, you don't suffer consequences.
    Well I reckon if you have a different opinion you would disagree
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    id say omega or doom
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Omega for me. Crazy damage and tons of utility
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It’s tough to say. As a few have said it’s situational based. Lots of different champs can excel in certain matchups.

AA comes to mind against champs who bleed and poison vulnerable.
    Doom can shut down fights
    Blade against dimensional beings and villains
    CGR
    Marvel movie
    Magneto against metal
    Human torch against mystics.
    Warlock
    Aegon above 300 at 500 he’s a god

Outside of ghost and quake number 3/4/5/6 can really be subjective or situational.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    I would say Magneto imo, he is the best option for so many fights and scenarios. OR, Doom, NF and BWCV as honorable mentions (OR and BWCV if you run suicides and NF and Doom if you dont).
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    #3 should be able to clear those content where ghost & quake will not work or at least it will be really difficult to handle theses 2 in those situations ( permanent armor break, true strike, brute Force, power lock, some instant power gain & regeneration..), so I think that should be CAIW with appropriate synergy+max sig level, because he has petrify, shrug off from debuffs, power lock will not reduce his damage output, solid durability

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    G99 for me (generally in content with like 250k+ healthpools which unfortunately is pretty rare 😩).

But in most scenarios, I'd say Hyperion. He's probably the champ that has the least weak matchups imo. I'm currently exploring variant 2 with him, and he hasn't even died once. I've just got the last 2 quests to go and I've spent 0 items. His Regen is keeping me topped up, and I've soloed about all the bosses in there simply by spamming special 1 even with recoil at play.

Other contenders are Fury, AA, Void, etc. But my vote generally goes to Hyperion.