**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    Guys, we were tricked into going.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Honest question.

Is this more or less disappointing than the cyber weekend deals?
    Does this mean we can move past the cavalier players got screwed on cyber weekend threads?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

So I'm thinking the resource will be Epoch shards, we currently have 2000 by completing everything, the 6000 in the calendar gives us enough for 2 more crystals.

This is what I’m thinking. But it doesn’t make up for the solo event shards everywhere.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    lol you guys are murderous
  • SG316SG316 Posts: 4
    R.I.P.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    In seatin's vid it said that there was 2,000 resource on day 6. And on day 8 it also says resource. What do you think this is?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think maybe 5 or 6 star shards, maybe epoch shards
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    Compared to last year's t2A and 5* shards together... Even if the mystery resource turn out to be 5* shards. It wont be enough for holiday CELEBRATION. Where's the joy
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    epoch shards i think, adds up to 2 full crystals with what we have
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s epoch shards. Or at least I’m hoping