**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Is there another Christmas calendar or new year calendar or is this the last one aside from Christmas gift?
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

It’s a mistake surely, I think everyone has been given the base calendar. Surely this should be progression based.

It normally isn't
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

This is last year's. How do we go from this to this year's?

Last year, we were cavalier so we got those rewards. This year, we’re only cavalier so we shouldn’t get rewards as good as we used to get when we were cavalier. That’s also why the Black Friday offers were worse than a year ago.
  • joao5668joao5668 Posts: 1
    Caracas, esperava muito mais desse calendário, se a intenção é nos fazer desistir do game, vcs estão no caminho certo.
  • It’s epoch shards🤦🏼‍♂️
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

You can’t even be mad imo. The forums are fantastic to watch blowup and the creativity of the memes are top notch. Also seems to be a great end to a year like 2020. I can’t wait to get the 2* AG as a Christmas gift.

it is fitting now that you say something
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    The calendar wasn’t supposed to start until tomorrow so let’s just assume this is a bug
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Everyone's up and mad, like WoAh WOAH this Calendar is bad. You don't even know what that "Resource" is. Probably 6* Shards or something special. that'd be good. So calm down. If it isn't...then yea. This Calendar is bad.
  • Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107

It’s epoch shards🤦🏼‍♂️

How.
    In the hell.
    Did they make this.

WORSE.

NO SHARDS?! WOT?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

Deltatrix said:

Didn’t the mail say the calendar drops tomorrow

It is past 4 20pm (Dec 21) rn... Check PST lad.. this is the calendar
    My bad I’m just an idiot ...
    You were right lol, it’s still Dec 20th in PST

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    RogerRabs said:

Deltatrix said:

Didn’t the mail say the calendar drops tomorrow

It is past 4 20pm (Dec 21) rn... Check PST lad.. this is the calendar
    My bad I’m just an idiot ...
    You were right lol, it’s still Dec 20th in PST

it’s december 20th on the east coast
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If the solo crystal shards were epoch shards, then it would not be as bad. But it’s still bad.
  • Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    RU11011 said:

#boycottgiftingevent2020

If this is the kind of stuff you guys on the team expect us to like then we will close our wallets.

Is it Pitchfork and Torch time? Because I'm down for that.
    Let's get YTers on board!
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★

Definitely epoch shards
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

#boycottgiftingevent2020

If this is the kind of stuff you guys on the team expect us to like then we will close our wallets.

Is it Pitchfork and Torch time? Because I'm down for that.
    Yes it is. It’s time
  • Martian2Martian2 Posts: 5

This is beyond God teir garbage you told to stop complaining about the arena and used this as an example this is just outrageous I really hope this is ur kind of a joke