**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @GoDlyZor

i believe the Christmas gift we get on the 25th is progression based though.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

For the Christmas present dude, but Jesus, this is shocking

Exactly kabam thinks since they made the new solo Crystals we are in love with them. Wrong.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    This is actuly the "proven" lvl calendar and its bugged so everyone got this. Right? Pls let me be right xD
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Where’s Ashton Kutcher, because this got to be a (censored) joke. Kabam, where the real calendar???

SOLO FREAKING CRYSTAL SHARDS

the same shards we get everyday from solo events — y’all could have easily made that 10k EPOCH CRYSTAL SHARDS, but no!!!

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Texas_11 said:

This is what happens when you try to pleas everyone .

This is exactly what happens when you try to please no one.
    Lol, should have made it progression and dealt with it.
  • OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    I don't know about you all but 2020 hasn't been the best year for me or anyone else I know. In fact, my hubby and I now call anytime we are very disappointed a 2020 moment.

So Kabam, thank you for a very very 2020 calendar.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

This is what happens when you try to pleas everyone .

You can't even honestly say they tried
    They should have stuck to their guns on progression now no one is happy.

I rather have the cav vs TB debate , instead of no one wins. This is what happens when things arent progression based
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

at least the thread is great, i read the 13 pages

Dang
  • GhostGeoGhostGeo Posts: 19
    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Okay welp, this Calendar is straight up BAD then. Thought the resource might be a surprise, but just Epoch Crystal shards? Bro Kabam, you're having a proper laugh. Lol.
  • Martian2Martian2 Posts: 5

Kabam frenchie is cheaper than the republican senate these days man no funding at all for players

Bro the Republican Senate had reason kabam doesn't got one
  • Tá de sacanagem esse calendário
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I want to remain as civil and respectful as possible.

I think that this calendar is good for players that are level 20 and below.

Why couldn't we have a Christmas calendar like last years or even 2018's?
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

I don't want to know what's inside in the Christmas gift...

It's going to be the 1* and 2* arena boosts that we wanted for the Anniversary grind...
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Renaxqq said:

I don't want to know what's inside in the Christmas gift...

It's going to be the 1* and 2* arena boosts that we wanted for the Anniversary grind...
    LOL
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    My thought is that if the calendar is meh, the Christmas gift will be good 🤞
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    The mystery resources will be epoch shards. We got 2k left from the event, so this will equal another 8k Crystal.. Doesn't make anything better lol, but makes sense