**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Big_GrizzBig_Grizz Posts: 6
    Yup, it's a steaming pile of insult.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

The 2019 one is so much better, this has to be a joke lmao
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I think the calendar has a case of mistaken identity.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Jslap said:

Kabam, thanks for the EXTRA holiday calendar. I see that the actual calendar is supposed to start on the 21st, so this must be in addition. I trust you guys wouldnt make the actual holiday calendar worse than the 2018 holiday calendar. Nice prank though, you got me at first. Lol.

It's 21 December in some places
    So kabam ain't pranking
  • Spartan22Spartan22 Posts: 4

Spartan22 said:

Thanks for the giant step back kabam, didnt like 2020? So welcome to 2018!!!!

not even, 2018 was better.
    Fair enough i couldnt find a screenshot of 18 calendar, so welcome to 2016? Lmao
  • Nish12Nish12 Posts: 4
    Please kabam come up with post saying its a bug
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Wow this Christmas gift must be AMAZING if this is what we are getting for the calendar lol. Can’t wait
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    the calendar always comes the day prior to when scheduled
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I gotta say, after the Mandalorian finale, and now these awesome calendar threads, its been a good weekend.
  • Trentos9Trentos9 Posts: 30
    It maybe be ****, but if you look at what Kabam have given us recently with all the other stuff and all the nerfs and the free stuff they have given us. Kabam don’t have to give us any calendar or anything like that, but they still do. Some people just need to start being grateful and stop expecting **** to be handed to them. If anyone has a problem with this calendar then don’t login for 14 days.
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    nobody understands what they call economy of the game
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLJcs9J-f8&feature=youtu.be

I mean........yeah.......that's it

watch it........ don't haha
    (it's only 35 seconds)

P.S
    Also gonna be making an announcement for the contest in about 5 min regarding the boosted prizes!! So lookout for the thread to see how much it has increased!
  • Dipon713Dipon713 Posts: 23
    I think it has something to do with that mystery gift(where people open the gift & got coal). If you had been naughty & opened the gift, you'd get 5* shards & if you are generous enough not to open the gift, you'll get 6* shards.. something like that..
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Those Solo crystals better be Epoch Shards
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    This present thing and christmas gift better be like 10 7* nexus crystals if this is what's coming from the holiday calendar.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any word from kabam? I just went through my towns redneck light show that disappointed me to try and clear the disappointment of the calendar.