**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post-Celebrity Challenge 6* Blues

Had to make a quick whining post because, why not! Chapter 2 of the challenge consumed my body, soul, and units, but I finally got it done. The T5, the T2As, and the gold were awesome. I pulled a 5* Hyperion (first I have of him above a 3*!), so I can’t complain about that.

But then...I just had to spin the 6*. Stopping between Nick Fury and Captain Marvel Movie, I beheld...Red Skull. I shouldn’t be surprised. My last five 6* pulls have been Cap WWII, Deadpool X, Winter Soldier, Red Goblin (not bad), and now, Red Skull. Sometimes I wonder why I open those crystals at all 😢

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    sorry about champion challenge 6* but hyperion is wild
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    I feel your pain. I awakened my Suckperior Iron Man.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    At least Red Skull's really good for variant 6?
  • This is who I got from my 6* after 100% chap2...

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Got 6* Psylocke. Not the best but I kinda like her. I would have like it to be a better pull but I enjoyed the challenge. They should have at least given out an exclusive title.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    I enjoyed the challenge until I got about halfway through chapter 2. Then I was too far to start over, and the pain began...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Good job on completing it, anyways! Maybe if Mysterio wasn't in there, but neither my roster, nor skill, nor patience is enough to deal with all profitably. Not why our luck.