**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Was Morningstar the only one that could do this fight?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I say was because this is a old video i found from just before Magneto got his buff, so i know he could have done it, but given the fact he wasnt buffed yet, was my bae the only real answer for this? i cant think of anyone else. but feel free to share what you think. and enjoy the mystic queen showing off more of her capabilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaXpvmyIpq4
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Where?

Edit: Nvm, I see it now.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Since that’s incursions what about a fully ramped up aegon?
    That’s a nice fight though. Incursions are honestly my favorite game mode atm due to how completely unique they are and how many champs I don’t really use otherwise can just destroy there (masacre, mr sinister, etc)
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Void should be able to do it. Just reverse buffet healing. Since I don't think it is affected by CSWS.
    If you wanted to be a madlad you could maybe try it with the champion too. Just have to proc dex before primal fury so you won’t lose your unstoppable to buffet. He’s getting regen while he’s unstoppable and all that fury damage has the potential to add up eventually in addition to armor break when intercepting to take turtling out of the equation
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Late to the party, but there's a few options that work for that.

Void would have worked fine-just stack petrifies and then let him kill himself with Buffet.

Torch works similarly-thanks to Absorption Ultron would regen himself to death off of all his hits.

Proxima Midnight does enough damage that she'd still OHKO Ultron off of an L3. For reference, please see Acid Wash Mysterio fights.

Red Skull has a synergy that makes him Unstoppable during heavies, has perfect parry, and heal blocks on heavy. Not perfect and would take a while, but definitely not impossible.

And there's always Rhino, dash attack only!

If you wanted to be a madlad you could maybe try it with the champion too. Just have to proc dex before primal fury so you won’t lose your unstoppable to buffet. He’s getting regen while he’s unstoppable and all that fury damage has the potential to add up eventually in addition to armor break when intercepting to take turtling out of the equation

I doubt it possible within the time limit. I cant ever rember proccing unstoppable using the champion to be honest
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/38182899.jpg
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Hey OP, we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as I felt it was the most appropriate place for it.

In future, please try to post any new discussions in the appropriate section. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.

Ah so there you are
    Was about to take my r1 champion into the CSWS path in 6.3.1 then just realized he only procs unstoppable on the boss node :/
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Quake could do that probably
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    sorry, didn't realize this was an old post