**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    We always want the best stuff - but do you think there’s

1. More than meets the eye with the calendar?

2. We acting harshly? I mean - why do we think they owe us?
  • Smokey729Smokey729 Posts: 4
    What is this a joke with the money you will make off of us kabam this is what you give us the money we spend on this game this is not the way to show some love to the ppl who make you money
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    At least those solo crystals have the chance for.....awesome.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Maybe the 2000 and 4000 invisible resources are 6 stars shards ? ...or not
  • Xmen171Xmen171 Posts: 18
    Praying that those mystery resources are 6-star shards...
  • Xmen171 said:

Praying that those mystery resources are 6-star shards...

They are epoch shards
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    Kabam, thanks for the EXTRA holiday calendar. I see that the actual calendar is supposed to start on the 21st, so this must be in addition. I trust you guys wouldnt make the actual holiday calendar worse than the 2018 holiday calendar. Nice prank though, you got me at first. Lol.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Why are you guys complaining? Kabam is just trying to describe how 2020 was with the calendar.

Makes total sense
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Atleast we won't have the cavaliers complaining about TB's for this one. So I guess we have that going for us, which is nice....

The only way Kabam can fix this LOL. Although TB probably doesn’t care as much
  • Logan193Logan193 Posts: 2
    Brian Grant made a good point. Maybe it is the calendar for day 1 beginner and some bug stopped the correct one coming out for our progression levels. I can hope at least. I was hoping for epoch shards to replace the solo shards instead of the mystery 6000 shards being epoch.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    This calendar is the symbol for 2020
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Me looking at the holiday calender: *chuckling to myself* Oh Kabam, what happened? This is a bug right? Right...? (If this is not a bug, the Christmas gift must be better than just gamebreaking.)
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    No one can believe that this is the real calendar. The game has been on the glitch all week and I thought the holiday calendar didn’t start until tomorrow?