**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Has the person who usually says, "just because they gave you something last year does not guarantee that you will get something better this year. They are not related and are independent events." come and gone already? I am waiting for him to comment.

Till now we have had:
    1. It's free stuff stop complaining
    2. Don't be greedy, kabam has been great lately
    3. I just don't like epoch shards, but solo Crystal shards are awesome!
    4. GGCs are too OP so it's balanced.

So yeah you're in before the exclusivity guy comes along
    If you're going to quote me, do it accurately. I said I had an issue with Epoch. I didn't say Solo Crystals were awesome. I'm just not bothered by them.
    Right so the correction would be
    "I don't like epoch shards, but I'm indifferent about solo crystal shards, so this calendar doesn't bug me"

🤡🤡
    You're still adding your own interpretation to what I said.
  • Why are you guys getting that blank there?in the game I can see epoch shards at that place which are blank.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve slept on this calendar... and I still find it amusing that the best part about it is the epoch shards... that just says it all really.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    It’s clearly bugged, everyone has got the most basic calendar that newer players have received. They will fix it. Chill
  • I mean.. it's 2020. This whole year explains it all. 🤷‍♂️
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

DrZola said:

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    I don’t think that’s what anyone rational is suggesting. However, they removed the 4* challenge objective that awarded a 10% T5c crystal, and there’s been significant speculation some part of the gift involves T5c shards. Not unreasonable, especially since mods responded to the 4* challenge queries by claiming to be checking on it and it’s been asked about time and again.

Dr. Zola
    Oh, I get the connection. I speculated the same. I was wrong. I guessed it might be because of the same reason, but let's be honest. The Holiday Calendar isn't about to get people to TB. In fact, ever since the introduction of the Title, people have wanted nothing but T5CCs. Only, they're THE most rare Resource in the game. Which means they're not going to fall from the sky. The OP implied Cav Players wanted Resources to get them to TB. That's not all going to happen from logging on.

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    Preferably literally anything but solo shards?
    Meh. Free is free. I just don't want Epoch Shards. The gift of RNG with a large possibility of something useless for me.
    Meh for solo shards but don't want epoch shards? But then again free is free???!!
    I'm honestly not bothered by anything other than Epoch. I hate the bloody things. That entire experience was a disappointment for me. The last thing I want to do is wait to open another just to pull another 3*. I would much rather have Shards I can use, like 5* or 6*.
    You're not bothered by the solo shards? The epoch shards were always gonna have RNG. You've been the biggest advocate for it saying it's how the game it. Now it screws you and you have an issue with the epoch shards? If you don't see the actual problem in giving us solo shards, there's nothing further to be said
    Tell me where I can use my 14 or 15 3* Dups.
    Assuming a few of those 3* are already max sig, that would be 1000+ four star shards and quite a few 5k iso bricks. I would much rather have those than a handful of useless 40% experience boosts
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Last year, cavs got a generic 5* awakening gem as a gift (which were way rarer back then than they are now), and the calendar was lightyears ahead of this one. No way is the gift good enough to warrant this kinda downgrade
  • Fast2Fast2 Posts: 62

Yes epoch shards that’s great, but only able to get one featured and mostly likely it will be a 3* still terrible calendar
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It would have been at least slightly better if they would have given 10,000 Epoch shards only instead of solo shards.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    "it is free, stop complaining" 😂
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Just disappointing tbh
  • durant88durant88 Posts: 6
    Wasn’t even worth waking up to or even logging in this week a bloody waste of time again thanks kabam
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    SolarMoon said:

Raichu626 said:

Last year, cavs got a generic 5* awakening gem as a gift (which were way rarer back then than they are now), and the calendar was lightyears ahead of this one. No way is the gift good enough to warrant this kinda downgrade

Watch the Christmas gift be worse than last year lol... probably the cav and uncollected players will get the same things, and it’ll be less than a fourth of the value of what thronebreakers get...
    I wouldn't even have a doubt but then again gotta have trust in them 🤷‍♂️