Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Holiday Calendar Reaction Poll

Comments

• DOC83DOC83 Posts: 23
    edited December 2020
    Is this bugged? Unhappy 🤣
    Screw us even more kabam. Karma will come bite you in ass in due time. Lessons not learnt yet.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 524 ★★★
    Hidden Reward from the Solo Shards
    Those Solo Shards better be replaced with Epoch Shards
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 119
    Kabam is testing our loyality...they want to see how many people will stay with them even though they give trash
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 211
    “It doesn’t even touch the sides, mate”. Great one, Seatin.
  • KlLLKlLL Posts: 58
    it makes my blood boil.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Masterdux said:

19 people are happy whit the calendar.
    Kabam will take that as a M O D E R A T E W I N.

More like 19 trolls.
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Happy... 😑
    I'm happy... in a sense that we received more Epoch shards. Honestly with all the content they've pumped out this month and all these different rewards... I don't mind that lackluster calendar. My expectations are set for Christmas day... hopefully I can push to Thronebreaker by then!
  • Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 20
    Is this the equivalent of getting coal in our stocking
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 411 ★★
    how r 21 people "happy"
  • Balm82Balm82 Posts: 220
    Who ever made the calendar go live incorrectly needs to be fired, Its gross negligence!!

PURE INCOMPETENCE
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,240 ★★★★★
    I'm holding out my judgement till we see the Christmas day gifts but honestly, this calendar has been a big disappointment.
  • Balm82Balm82 Posts: 220
    Ill retract my above statement as i can now see what a good idea it is for Kabam.

Beefed up GGC so we spend more, genius!!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Shockingly outdated retro calendar - solo shards for crying out loud lol. On FOUR days. Bring back 2019.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 135
    "it is free, stop complaining" 😂
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 50
    Last’s year calendar was more useful in my opinion. Disappointed sadly :(
  • Is this bugged? Unhappy 🤣
    Get that calander in the bin boy
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    I’m gonna be completely honest. This calendar is utter ****. Like really ****.
    However, with all the good things which happened this month I don’t mind too much.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    I say we wait until the Christmas day gifts before we judge this as a total fail. I mean, look what happened with the anniversary gifts.
  • _Zweistein__Zweistein_ Posts: 3

Honest Reactions to this... Thing lol

Well. This is literally the worst holiday celebration we've received since 2017. And by that I mean at the 2017 state of the game there were more valuable resources in the calendar, that today still would be more worth than this joke
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    I've been saying since the start of the month, with the missing T5CC solo objective, we have to be getting some sort of event tonight.

Solo objectives weren't really around last year if I remember rightly, if at all. The worse calendar, missing objectives - all seems to push something else in game will drop tonight.

Also, think about it this way. The side quest, stupidly short for a long month. EQ was reasonably easy. Yes, we got John's challenge, but Part 1 was stupidly easy, and fast. Part 2 is for larger players.

Okay we got Variant 6, for larger players, Act 7 for cavalier or above. Both are permanent content.

It just feels like there's a second half to EQ missing, or objectives to give us the extra resources, to motivate a second rush before Christmas. It makes sense too. Most players rush content when it first comes out, by mid month were out of events, splitting it, and not announcing it keeps it a surprise, and they wouldn't have to face the questions of what are the objectives, what do we get? Will they have gifting crystals? What do they have?

I know kabam like to shoot themselves in the foot from time to time, but I honestly don't think theyre that stupid, and doubt we've seen everything yet. I've been saying it for weeks. The whole the T5CC objective is coming later this month post, then radio silence tells me that too. They won't just go silent over multiple tags if they're not planning something and refusing to give it away.
  • HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 331 ★★★
    No word from Kabam? DAMN...