**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So if Quake and Ghost are #1 and #2 who's the 3rd best champion in the game?

2»

Comments

• Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    Kill_Grey said:

G99 for me (generally in content with like 250k+ healthpools which unfortunately is pretty rare 😩).

But in most scenarios, I'd say Hyperion. He's probably the champ that has the least weak matchups imo. I'm currently exploring variant 2 with him, and he hasn't even died once. I've just got the last 2 quests to go and I've spent 0 items. His Regen is keeping me topped up, and I've soloed about all the bosses in there simply by spamming special 1 even with recoil at play.

Other contenders are Fury, AA, Void, etc. But my vote generally goes to Hyperion.

?!?!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

G99 for me (generally in content with like 250k+ healthpools which unfortunately is pretty rare 😩).

But in most scenarios, I'd say Hyperion. He's probably the champ that has the least weak matchups imo. I'm currently exploring variant 2 with him, and he hasn't even died once. I've just got the last 2 quests to go and I've spent 0 items. His Regen is keeping me topped up, and I've soloed about all the bosses in there simply by spamming special 1 even with recoil at play.

Other contenders are Fury, AA, Void, etc. But my vote generally goes to Hyperion.

?!?!
    What?
  • Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

?!?!
    What?
    In what world are 250k health pools not common?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

?!?!
    What?
    In the world of variants, war, AQ, 6.2, 6.1, monthly EQ...should I go on?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With suicides it’s between Corvus omega and aegon, without suicides it’s between aegon doom and maybe nick?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

?!?!
    What?
    In the world of variants, war, AQ, 6.2, 6.1, monthly EQ...should I go on?
    Lol. Variant has 250k health pools in a variety of places. So does war. AQ minis and bosses too. Story still has 6.3-7.1. I'll give you monthly EQ. Also, G2099 isn't even better than warlock lol.
    Ok. 👍🏾
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Im not a Ghost player so i might be wrong but don't you have to carry atleast 1 Synergy for Ghost to be good?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Im not a Ghost player so i might be wrong but don't you have to carry atleast 1 Synergy for Ghost to be good?

No. Hood is needed if you need to unlock all of her utility, but she's still top 2 without him. Wasp just makes her easier to play.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Gardener said:

no, shes still top 2 without synergies in my opinion
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

No. Hood is needed if you need to unlock all of her utility, but she's still top 2 without him. Wasp just makes her easier to play.
    Ahh okay because whenever i see someone use Ghost they ALWAYS have wasp and/or Hood , i personally have seen amazing gameplay from her but i am not ready to think she is top 2
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Have i tought you nothing. Ill give you a hint. Starts with Q and ends with ueen Morningstar

Queen Morningstar is a bad champion,

-Signed, OneManArmy, hater of Queen Morningstar

starts with q and ends with ueen morningstar. did i guess right?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    The Best Champion in the Game is Aegon the 2nd Is nick 3rd Hyperion or CGR
    Ghost is only valuble in some situations
    Quake is more than ghost but not actual gameplay also she need very good phone / network one glitch is all it takes
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

The Best Champion in the Game is Aegon the 2nd Is nick 3rd Hyperion or CGR
    Ghost is only valuble in some situations
    Quake is more than ghost but not actual gameplay also she need very good phone / network one glitch is all it takes

How
    Enlighten me
  • Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53

Ok since most people have Quake and Ghost as the two top champs I was just wondering who take the third spot. I would add a poll but there are way too many choices.. Anyways who would you say is third best?

i dont get the hype for quake
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    I know that this is not going to be top 3 in a meta, but personally for me...Human Torch....
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

This should clear up any confusion.

That’s an odd placeholder for Immortal Hulk in the top tier.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Probably Dr.Doom as with Quake and Ghost have counters for pretty much 75%-80% of the game and for that balance, you would definitely need a nullify champ..for which Doom is the top choice. I would say it should have been the top 5 champs as it fills your team slot for any content and the best 5 champ team I would say would be as below:

1- Ghost
    2- Quake
    3- Doom
    4- NickFury
    5- Hyperion

I believe with this team you can pretty much complete any content. The 6th spot will go to Aegon and for AOL & LOL he would be 5th in place of NickF or Quake.
  • Nick fury
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    There cant be a Nr 3 bc those 2 are way beyond anything.

Ofc champs like Omega Colossus Nick Doom Warlock Corvus CGR Hyperion are all on the top but nothing that screams Nr 3 and leaves the rest behind
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Captain America (Infinity War)
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

(Someone say Hyperion pls?)

As you say, Hyperion
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    I would say either Tigra or Cosmic Ghost Rider