**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    i guess it would have been better to grind out that arena instead of waiting for the holiday calendar
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited December 2020
    You must appreciate Kabam though. "Solo crystal shards", I am still finding it so funny; cannot stop laughing. But this error or joke (hoping) sure did cause widespread heartaches.

Btw time in Vancouver is 3:50 AM, so some more time to go
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    njandy said:

Grinchhh said:

If this is the calendar that @Kabam Miike was talking about waiting for then I guess the outrage over the free six star shard arena was not warranted. Like wait until you see the holiday calendar.

oh yeah i just remembered, Miike was so angry and he was like " You guys still have The Holiday calendar coming so stop whining about this arena".
    for a guy who spells his name with two ii’s you would expect him to be a little more friendly. literally the worst mod i’ve ever seen in any game/group. really not a fan of how he talks to the community
    Now I’m going to agree here. It’s literally his job to communicate with the community.

Maybe they took this month off and aren’t really as active as they should be? Seems like it at times.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Still no reply from them???
    Wow..they'll close another thread or merge threads but they dont have time to reply for this?????
  • Rlay02Rlay02 Posts: 22
    Imagine if the greater gifting crystals are guarenteed 6 star nexus lol
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I think they missed an open goal by not basing the Holiday Calendar on progression. No one really wants Solo Shards I don't really understand why they're in there. As for the Gifting crystals, Tier them I would as a Uncollected or Cav player does not need a 4* Kang or Thanos unless they're a collector of every champion.
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    I mean, people would like to see t5cc ( which is too much for a calendar) and 6* shards which we got a really good amount this month ( anniversary + act 7 + variant 6 + john challenge + epoch shards). calendar being garbage compared to 2019 sucks but it's not that big of an issue. And we still have the gift coming. Also calendar got a good laugh out of me, instead of making me cry with another 5* superior ironman so I'll take it.
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    When will the gifting event begin?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor
    Anaxagor said:

When will the gifting event begin?

6pm GMT
    FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

Its like early morning there
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Also, the new calendar is awful and much of a disrespect.
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited December 2020
    Guys come on now, you seriously believe the holiday item for christmas and new years day are L4 health potions or epoch & solo shards( depending on timezones). It's so blatant a joke by Kabam. I'm sure everyone of us will feel sheepish once the joke is revealed and the real calendar is out.

* Silent prayer*
  • jsjsjs13jsjsjs13 Posts: 32
    I honestly think it is a Bug. They intended this for the Proven Summoners only and instead it was released to everyone. I believe it will be fixed until tomorrow. But then again I might be expecting too much...
    edited December 2020

Djin said:

@Kabam Miike what happened to Holiday Calendar. I don't even see any 4* shards.

This just makes the calendar an even bigger joke 😂
    I wonder if the devs that apparently play the game logged in and thought “hell yeah this is just what I wanted!”
    Even more content? Hmmm

From the image
  • DrawdelDrawdel Posts: 10
    I just think this is an error. They just release the calendar without taking into consideration progression. Lets just give them a couple hours to add the actual rewards taking into consideration progression. I cant imagine this are the actual rewards, there is no way. This rewards are just a joke and I think they have some standars they wouldnt give us this rewards on purpose.