**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine or Dormammu

Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
All being equal, 4* duped, more for story quest, who should I upgrade first?

Guillotine or Dormammu 18 votes

Guillotine
27%
Jisaccojp2835Dave_the_destroyerSammyJankisCrystal 5 votes
Dormammu
72%
MegaSkater67mum_m2MillybearadqqedfyvrMrLalowSpeedbumpSummonerB2Anonymous346GreenstrokeProtisakKorporate_Kurtweapon_xtreme83Sharif786 13 votes

Comments

• Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Thanks in advance
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    this is a tough call, and it comes down to how you have your mastery set up.

if you are running suicide without deep wounds then dorm

if you are running deep wounds and not using suicide then Guily

I have both and I use guily to clear most of AQ I bring ultron and wolvie as well but she is my go to
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    Guillotine is Great for bleed and heal reversal and does have some healing when duped but I think dormammu has more uses. He’s awesome for power control. His 2nd medium doesn’t generate power and also drains some, his sp2 is a guaranteed power lock and when imbued it drains quite a lot of power too. He can heal if you detonate a soul bond with an empowered dimensional link buff and can nullify every buff on the opponent with an imbued sp1. Against champs like groot that can give you an instant sp3 with MD. Both champs benefit from MD so that’s not really a deciding factor but dormammu also has a double immunity where Guillotine is vulnerable. Overall, her damage output is better but dormammu has much more utility and will be useful to you in more situations than Guillotine.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    guilly's main utility doesn't need a high rank/level to be effective. Dormammu needs a lot of attack through ranking up, and provides you with a really good power control champion.