**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

Its like early morning there
    Your point? This thread has been open for 12 hours.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Djin said:

@Kabam Miike what happened to Holiday Calendar. I don't even see any 4* shards.

This just makes the calendar an even bigger joke 😂
    I wonder if the devs that apparently play the game logged in and thought “hell yeah this is just what I wanted!”
    Even more content? Hmmm

From the image
    Don’t get your hopes up, it’s probably just referring to the gifting event.
    In which case it depends entirely on what the minimum values for the rewards from ggc are.
  • Jeskim8825Jeskim8825 Posts: 2
    To those wondering why havent kabam responded their definitely watching I've been warned already for posting about this issue so they know what's going on doesn't seem they care though
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309

I laugh every time I log in, the solo shards...lol, the gift that keeps on giving!

I think that was the intention by Kabam. 2020 has been a dumpster fire of a year, so they just wanted to bring a bit of laughter back into the world.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Kabam’ s lack of generosity with its infinite, virtual resources no longer surprises me.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    And they still refused to say anything. Not surprised.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

It was a Sunday when it went live and so they not working is the point I assume
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Well just checked out the calendars and the comments WOW... Just got a $50 google play card might just dump that cash in candy crush WTF Kabam! If you want people to quit just shut the game down so you can concentrate on a new venture, don't just piss everyone off make them leave they won't play any of your games! Yes it free, yes all you have to do is log in but it like a slap in the face for those that have been playing for years not days!

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
  • AllGaboneAllGabone Posts: 22
    Is this a joke...or its a bug:))?
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    Crcrcrc said:

Yes, it hopefully will be something amazing like 20k 6* shards

More likely we will get 10k solo shard instead
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
    I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Solo shards near 2021!!?? God damn this is the most tragic thing kabam have ever done. They're Grinches
  • TrashPanda69TrashPanda69 Posts: 31
    edited December 2020
    Sup guys,
    1st time commenter here but couldn’t help but add a thought on this subject since it’s risen at a crucial point of a very intriguing year.

My thought is that if Kabam values a player base, they want to show it with the same spirit of giving that we will show each other throughout these next two weeks.

If this is true, maybe we can hold hope that in five hours when the gifting event begins, there will be a “Gifting Calendar” added in too, which will include greater gifting crystals mixed in with lesser ones as well. Yes, they are rng based, but I’d be cool with it.

Maybe like 10 GGC across 2 weeks. The GGC’s do have a great amount of potential value this year after all. Would that sound ok to y’all?
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Lmao April 1st was a few months ago...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Sup guys,
    1st time commenter here but couldn’t help but add a thought on this subject since it’s risen at a crucial point of a very intriguing year.

My thought is that if Kabam values a player base, they have to show it with the same spirit of giving that we will give each other throughout these next two weeks.

If this is true, maybe we can hold hope that in five hours when the gifting event begins, there will be a “Gifting Calendar” added in too, which will include greater gifting crystals mixed in with lesser ones as well. Yes, they are rng based, but I’d be cool with it.

How bout y’all?

How long would the calendar be if implemented? 14 days is a long time and you'll probably get 7 ggc and 7 gifting crystals
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    I think everyone should give Kabam a second to answer or react as this is most likely a bug. Give it time.

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about a point I’m not even trying to make. I know it will get fixed, the lack of communication is terrible however.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    As usual, Kabam insistence on big unveilings pisses people off, and it could’ve been fixed with expectation setting.

“Our focus this year will be on the anniversary calendar, so expect your main prizes to be there, and in your holiday gift.”

One sentence.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I for one welcome this gifting event, I was certain that over two weeks they would only give us 1.5k premium hero crystal shards and take away all the tier 5 resources we have.
  • DjoaoDjoao Posts: 15
    Kkkk
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    edited December 2020
    2020 is the calendar level of the 4 star era.
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    I guess they missed something in the code. Those shards must be 5☆ for uncollected and 6☆ for cavaliers and thronebreaker.... Or something like that..

Sup guys,

My thought is that if Kabam values a player base, they have to show it with the same spirit of giving that we will give each other throughout these next two weeks.

How bout y’all?

How long would the calendar be if implemented? 14 days is a long time and you'll probably get 7 ggc and 7 gifting crystals
    I was thinking like 10 GGC’s, 5 per week. Sorry I edited my original post to say this part but yea the GGC’s have a lot of potential value this year so 10 could be very beneficial if you were on the nice list

Sup guys,

How bout y’all?

I was thinking like 10 GGC’s, 5 per week. Sorry I edited my original post to say this part but yea the GGC’s have a lot of potential value this year so 10 could be very beneficial if you were on the nice list