**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• MischabästMischabäst Posts: 20
    I*m actually thinking they were planning this all along. The gift you will get on Christmas Day - its gonna wreck all previous calenders and gifts - especially if you are a ThroneBreaker. I think even for cavalier they are going to make this years gift better than last years.
    trying to see it from a positive side.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Have you noticed how mod are present and ignore this thread ??? Nice job kabam for this joke calendar.. all previous years was better.. nice job again. I will save my money for gift even if it's like that you say thank you to yours communitie.

Ps: without us you are nothing. Don't forget it...
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

• TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

Its like early morning there
    Your point? This thread has been open for 12 hours.
    It was a Sunday when it went live and so they not working is the point I assume
    I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
    I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about a point I’m not even trying to make. I know it will get fixed, the lack of communication is terrible however.
    I’m not trying to argue with you cupcake. I was responding to your claim that you think they should work 7 days a week 24 hours a day in order to pacify the needy people losing their minds over the littlest thing even when it’s clear to anyone with a lick of sense that it’s an unintentional bug that will get fixed. But they want a response immediately rather than taking into account it was a Sunday and now it’s middle of the night. “Oh but it’s been 12 hours”. Hope that helps xoxo
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    They're still sleeping at 5:00 in the morning.
    Answer think by 7 or 8 Hours
  • ssssajidssssajid Posts: 6
    Where are the mods...???
  • Rlay02Rlay02 Posts: 22
    This calendar shouldve been for christmas calendar 2014
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    We need to demand Compensation
    What do you think?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
    I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about a point I’m not even trying to make. I know it will get fixed, the lack of communication is terrible however.
    I’m not trying to argue with you cupcake. I was responding to your claim that you think they should work 7 days a week 24 hours a day in order to pacify the needy people losing their minds over the littlest thing even when it’s clear to anyone with a lick of sense that it’s an unintentional bug that will get fixed. But they want a response immediately rather than taking into account it was a Sunday and now it’s middle of the night. “Oh but it’s been 12 hours”. Hope that helps xoxo
    Wrong - I never said I think they SHOULD work 24 hours/7 days a week. Try reading my comment again ‘cupckake’. And we don’t know it’s an unintentional bug until Kabam actually comment on it.

I hope you’re a teenager and not an adult acting like a child.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I can't wait for the clarification:

Hello Summoners. Thank you for your feedback, we indeed made a mistake and the calendar is bugged so we are making the following changes:
    -instead of the 10 000 Solo Crystal shards you will receive 10 000 Premium Hero Crystal shards,
    -the level 4 health potions will be changed to level 2 health potions.

We understand that you are frustrated by the changes, but the current iteration of the Holiday Calendar would most likely to break the game economy, and we want you to pay for those juicy Greater Gifting Crystals, you mugs.
    Thank you for the feedback once again!

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @Zan0 then I say thanks for the great pic. I got it from an alliance mate and it just made me smile.
  • K4H_Mr_RedK4H_Mr_Red Posts: 10

Kind of feels like this...
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Wrong - I never said I think they SHOULD work 24 hours/7 days a week. Try reading my comment again ‘cupckake’. And we don’t know it’s an unintentional bug until Kabam actually comment on it.

Ah ok coz your previous comment was why am I arguing with you about a point you’re not trying to make as you “know it will get fixed”. Which is it? You know it will get fixed or you want Laban to respond coz you don’t know?

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Ah ok coz your previous comment was why am I arguing with you about a point you’re not trying to make as you “know it will get fixed”. Which is it? You know it will get fixed or you want Laban to respond coz you don’t know?
    Keep trying. My point was the lack of communication from Kabam. I never said I wanted them to comment to confirm it will be fixed, stop trying to put word in my mouth.
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Keep trying. My point was the lack of communication from Kabam. I never said I wanted them to comment to confirm it will be fixed, stop trying to put word in my mouth.
    And my point was it was a Sunday and now middle of the night to answer your point.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    TyEdge said:

As usual, Kabam insistence on big unveilings pisses people off, and it could’ve been fixed with expectation setting.

“Our focus this year will be on the anniversary calendar, so expect your main prizes to be there, and in your holiday gift.”

One sentence.

I couldn’t find that—is that an actual quote from the team for this month?

Dr. Zola

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

And my point was it was a Sunday and now middle of the night to answer your point.
    But that makes no sense. They have resource available to release this bit of content but not the resource to review if it lands correctly? Or what do you think - they switched it on an immediately went home?
  • KhaosSKhaosS Posts: 25
    This year îs best calender🤣😂🤣😂

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

But that makes no sense. They have resource available to release this bit of content but not the resource to review if it lands correctly? Or what do you think - they switched it on an immediately went home?
    You do know that calander releases, and events, are pre scripted into the monthly update? They know when things are going to drop, what time and date, and all they have to do is have that activation point. There isn't an actual person that switches these events and calendars on at the exact time they're due to release, it's automated.
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    this christmas calendar is really bad. Couldn't believe it. I hope it will get revamped. Any word from Kabam yet ?

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

You think someone manually has to press a button to launch the content? Oh dear
    Again, arguing for the sake of arguing and not answering my point. You think they launch content with any post deployment testing?
    ItsDamien said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

You do know that calander releases, and events, are pre scripted into the monthly update? They know when things are going to drop, what time and date, and all they have to do is have that activation point. There isn't an actual person that switches these events and calendars on at the exact time they're due to release, it's automated.
    And you think a company like Kabam just lets things drop with no resource available to check it implemented as intended no?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Shannok said:

Maybe they will balance this with Christmas gift🤔🤔🤔

ODEKA said:

I think everyone should give Kabam a second to answer or react as this is most likely a bug. Give it time.

They have had almost 14 hours to react mate