**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 5... need rank up tips

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
Hey Guys,

I have to start V5 and need some rank up tips for the quest.

As 5* 5/5, my team looks like this:

GR, venom, magik and symbiote supreme.

I am looking to rank up one of these champs to R5

Stark Spidey duped
Sorcerer Supreme duped
Tigra Duped

Also have at R1, 5*
Morningstar duped
Sasquatch
Mojo

Other champs that I don't intend to rank up...but could be useful

Spiderman og, 5*4/5 duped
Carnage 5* 3/5 duped
mephisto 5* 3/5

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Stark Spidey 100%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme for sure.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s quite funny that I’m going to say this but I’d definitely go tigra. She’s a beast if you know how to use her. Starky has a few fights he’s really good for but tigra would deal with more if you know how to play her. So tigra if you can play her and starky if not.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    dirt13jr said:

Stark Spidey 100%

I will rank him up... thanks
    Kill_Grey said:

Sorcerer supreme for sure.

Will to rank her up, she has great utility and original play style
    Will3808 said:

It’s quite funny that I’m going to say this but I’d definitely go tigra. She’s a beast if you know how to use her. Starky has a few fights he’s really good for but tigra would deal with more if you know how to play her. So tigra if you can play her and starky if not.

I am actually testing her, and trying her out in many match ups, and she is great..... got to have this intercept game style.... plus her possible unblockable specials are really a plus