**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31 β˜…
    So this is really what they're sticking with then? The worst calendar in years and zero response...? I know last year's gifting event was an absolute disaster in view of all the fraud but actively sabotaging your own event before it starts is a new and interesting approach!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…

To match Kabams generous spirit and calendar rollout, I have let my sigil expire without renewing for the first time since it was introduced. I’m free to play now! Merry Christmas guys. Really made the end of 2020 on brand.

Did the same as a first step. If it turns out this is the real calendar and not a bug, my second step will be to skip the gifting event spending too.
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    This calendar is not bugged. It’s kabammmmed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Barak0taBarak0ta Posts: 1 β˜…
    What is happening in this game first the 14 days role for participants to be in alliance to be able to get rank rewards in gifting event which by the way should at least notify by a massage then this calendar I can’t say more so sad 😞
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Barak0ta said:

What is happening in this game first the 14 days role for participants to be in alliance to be able to get rank rewards in gifting event which by the way should at least notify by a massage then this calendar I can’t say more so sad 😞

I'm absolutely sure it was explained in a message.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90 β˜…
    Paddo said:

I think everyone is overlooking the real lesson here: how crazy good are the rewards for daily events!

I just finished the milestones for the level up event, in one day I got :
    30 k gold
    5 gold crystals
    A health potion
    A revive potion
    25 units
    20 000 (!) solo crystal shards
    1200 alpha 2 fragments
    On top of this there's also some character stones.

U get more worth on a daily basis then 2 weeks of holiday calendar, how good is that?

And that is just for the milestones, wait until I get the rank rewards
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike at this point you guys are disrespecting the community by not giving a response to this massive thread but giving response immediately to a 5* Mojo post right now mins ago!

On a Joyous occasion you guys are literally now disrespecting, disregarding the community!

Shame my manπŸ‘ have some dignity to response
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…
    2020...am i right? [insert finger gun gif here]
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020

Wow...60k views 900+ comments
    But yet not a single reply from kabam....

You guys don't know sh*t about Time Zone?
    The main guys are asleep. They will most probably reply in next few hours. The mods can't just say anything on their own. They have to wait for official statement from the game team.
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63 β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Agree to @Djin, it must only be 7:30 in the morning.
    They may reply in another 3 to 4 hours. But man I hope the reply is good, a lot of irate summoners out here. Solo crystal shards is taking it a little too far LOL
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Most of America is in early morning like 5 or 6am

Give em chance
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I might actually regift my Apple gift card this year, Happy Gamma Grinch to all πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 β˜…β˜…

Eternity0 said:

@Kabam Miike at this point you guys are disrespecting the community by not giving a response to this massive thread but giving response immediately to a 5* Mojo post right now mins ago!

On a Joyous occasion you guys are literally now disrespecting, disregarding the community!

Shame my manπŸ‘ have some dignity to response

How do you know what's he's got going on in his life? Maybe he's not there yet or on vacation. Yes there were mods merging threads but doesn't mean they know what's going on. It's not a all hands on deck type of bug like a server going down. Most all of their people were out of the office being it was a Sunday night. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

Stop pretending you're disrespected because Mike hasn't commented. It's just stupid.
    πŸ˜… how dumb are you? You know the time of week it is? 🀣 Gifting event will be live in hours and they are at a vacation yes! Yes! I will suggest work on as a dev first then reply

• ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63 β˜…

Give em chance

@Apocalypse189 THE CALENDAR HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER !% HOURS! They should have responded last night!!!
    Sunday starkey! Sunday!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Give em chance

@Apocalypse189 THE CALENDAR HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER !% HOURS! They should have responded last night!!!
    Yeah and?

Just because the calendar released doesn't mean they have stay up late and overdo it just to answer questions about it. Most are probably from different Time zones too
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…

Give em chance

No where in America is it that early except Hawaii and Alaska hahaha more like 7:30am