**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Isn't anyone gonna pick on on the title of this?

Calendar has 2 E's in
  • SaltyTSaltyT Posts: 1
    EMKAY75 said:

YES, the calender is underwhelming and YES they’ve done it better over the last 3 years, BUT it’s free stuff, crappy, but free stuff. Maybe the Christmas gift turns out as great, who knows?

But surely the Christmas gift being great (maybe) doesn’t mean they should make the calendar worse? They don’t have to balance out a nice act with a bad one...
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    I wonder which done worse , Kabam or Cdpr this month ? 😂
    Leaving jokes aside , it seems they treat us just like future fight team treated its players this past 3 months . Mark my words , its gonna be worse Q1 2021 .
  • CGR2020 said:

If they replace all the daily shards with the Enoch shards and sums up to atleast 20 to 40 k for cav players I would be happy. The drop rates are really good on them. And throw In a t2 Alpha or 2

I pepped open like 4 GMC's (I'm a UC) and got 3* Spider-Ham twice in a row. The same happened with 3* BWDO lol.

Edit: Those are mostly good if you are a Cav player, sucks to be a UC now lol.
    Sorry to hear that from you man you were really unlucky. Maybe you should have waited till Christmas to open lol, but speaking from the pulls I saw in my ally and my own. Those crystals made some game changing pulls for us. I got 6 star hit monkey, 5 star red guardian and immortal hulk. Can't complain at all. Maybe if you get more you will have the se luck
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Dont get me wrong i wont complain about free Stuff but the inconvenience sums up.

Calendar has 2 E's in

Fixed it lol
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 ★★
    edited December 2020
    LOL there is seriouslly 1 guys hitting disagree on every post....wonder who it is lol where grounded wisdom at?
    XSquad said:

LOL there is seriouslly 1 guys hitting disagree on every post....wonder who it is lol

Theres 3 dislikers out there
    EMKAY75 said:

YES, the calender is underwhelming and YES they’ve done it better over the last 3 years, BUT it’s free stuff, crappy, but free stuff. Maybe the Christmas gift turns out as great, who knows?

Ok in my nicest voice

do you really want Solo Shards?
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152

So to me it seems like kabam just doesnt care anymore, After a really disappointing sell out Weekend in November and a feature with the piggy Bank this month, now they are giving us this calendar.

For the disappointing weekend there was a huge thread, which was basically ignored and closed After the dust had gone.

The piggy Bank was disabled minutes After ist came out and Never was Seen again.

And now this calendar, where already a huge thread is going on but there is no reaction to it.

So the question is, do they still care or not?

The piggy bank caused the game to crash. By your logic, they should have left it up because they don't care.

In reality, they disabled it because they want players to be able to play.

There's no comment on the main thread (which you should just added to instead of making a new on) because of the timing of the calendar and their work week. Mike doesn't work the forums 24/7 and their employees at the office aren't all 24/7 either.

If they didn't care, this game wouldn't be here.
    The forum is their way to comunicate with us. With the piggy bank they could have easily Made an announcement saying it wont work as intended, so we wont enable it again.

Maybe you get the title wrong, my Problem ist the lack of transperency they are giving to us. Right now it feels like they are just waiting until nobody wont complain anymore.
    CGR2020 said:

XSquad said:

LOL there is seriouslly 1 guys hitting disagree on every post....wonder who it is lol

Theres 3 dislikers out there
    Yea I listed some before:

Moot4Life
    SneakyWarrior
    Etjama
    GrounderWisdom

Also the word "calendar" has 1 E in it, not 2. Get schooled dude xd.
    I was referring to the title of this thread

Of course I know calendar has 1 E lol
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    After the huge amount of content this month and the freebies people are still whining, crazy. You are raging because the christmas calendar didnt play the game for you and give you free resources. You want to be mad about something? Be mad about the bugs and crash gaming issues that we have and prob more than we ever had. Disappointment is understantable but some people out here making it look like their life depended on this calendar. Relax and enjoy your holidays.
    CGR2020 said:

Calendar has 2 E's in

Fixed it lol
    *Ahem...*?
    I'm just going to.. um

Run!!!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    KeyB said:

After the huge amount of content this month and the freebies people are still whining, crazy. You are raging because the christmas calendar didnt play the game for you and give you free resources. You want to be mad about something? Be mad about the bugs and crash gaming issues that we have and prob more than we ever had. Disappointment is understantable but some people out here making it look like their life depended on this calendar. Relax and enjoy your holidays.

This. Eventhou I also think the calander is wrong and has too little rewards. We have gotten so much this month. And the events gave some really nice rewards aswell. Even if the christmas freebies are right. We have gotten so much, how can we complain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

So to me it seems like kabam just doesnt care anymore, After a really disappointing sell out Weekend in November and a feature with the piggy Bank this month, now they are giving us this calendar.

For the disappointing weekend there was a huge thread, which was basically ignored and closed After the dust had gone.

The piggy Bank was disabled minutes After ist came out and Never was Seen again.

And now this calendar, where already a huge thread is going on but there is no reaction to it.

So the question is, do they still care or not?

The piggy bank caused the game to crash. By your logic, they should have left it up because they don't care.

In reality, they disabled it because they want players to be able to play.

There's no comment on the main thread (which you should just added to instead of making a new on) because of the timing of the calendar and their work week. Mike doesn't work the forums 24/7 and their employees at the office aren't all 24/7 either.

If they didn't care, this game wouldn't be here.
    The forum is their way to comunicate with us. With the piggy bank they could have easily Made an announcement saying it wont work as intended, so we wont enable it again.

Maybe you get the title wrong, my Problem ist the lack of transperency they are giving to us. Right now it feels like they are just waiting until nobody wont complain anymore.
    There was a banner here on the forums explaining the bank issue and an in-game mail explaining what's happening to it.

As far as lack of transparency, I have no idea what you mean. They've commented and explained on everything but the calendar and that's just a timing issue.
  • Yeah i mean a couple pots and what will most likely be an arena boost as half of the calendar. Not gonna help much
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Do you work? The issue started Sunday night and where Kabam is located it is very early on Monday morning. Sunday is usually an off day and if Kabam has the generic 9:00 to 5:00 work day then they haven’t even started yet.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a lovely night to think about why Kabam made this holiday calendar such a joke. Now we wait to see what the admins say about this, which unfortunately I have a strong feeling they're gonna say the usual "this calendar is the correct one". But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and maybe they just made a mistake and let the intern publish this calendar. Only time will tell.