**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-Game Name: screaminghawk86
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Andriod 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Incursions
    Description of the issue: Had network connection, however game showed connection issues and sent me out of game mode twice. This lead to incursion partner concluding and my champions have now gone into cooldown.

• LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    not the boy
    Moto G7 Play
    Android 10
    WiFi (I have no cellular data plan)
    Latest version (recently un- and re-installed)
    All game modes

Mcoc, by virtue of being installed, somehow manages to lag all applications on my phone (including my browser as I type this). In mcoc specifically, though, frames drop, the screen freezes, and it's generally an all-around not fun time.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited December 2020
    LemoNot said:

not the boy
    Moto G7 Play
    Android 10
    WiFi (I have no cellular data plan)
    Latest version (recently un- and re-installed)
    All game modes

Mcoc, by virtue of being installed, somehow manages to lag all applications on my phone (including my browser as I type this). In mcoc specifically, though, frames drop, the screen freezes, and it's generally an all-around not fun time.

Forgot to mention! The app will sometimes drop or delay inputs, tapping on the pfp of myself and others has a 60% chance of taking decades to load, and facing/using champs such as Guardian or Silver Surfer turns the game into a PowerPoint presentation on How Did This Even Happen.
  • So is kabam just gonna screw with us because ive been trying to complete the champion challenge event quest and if the game doesnt get fixed then i wont even be able to get rewards that ive been working towards. Please fix this soon @Kabam Miike
  • Disappointed with the game.. tooo much bugs in Android
  • The First Troop
    Galaxy S9+/T-mobile
    Android
    USA
    Hello summoners team,
    On December 4th I wrote to all you getting the ticket #05704914 and today December 19th I'm still having the same issue with this beautiful game.
    Wondering the team have the right answer to solve the issue, if not please set hands on to find and fix it asap.

Greetings and please let me join the game during all this holidays wherever I need to go.
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    Same going on for me for 2 months now they just dont care
    edited December 2020
    Sitting here reading thru these ive come to realize that Kabam has known about this for months now and seem to be either lazy or just dont care ive posted here multiple times sent ticket after ticket with no help having missed 2 months of gameplay events and being kicked from my alliance because i cant do war or aq cause it lags and times me out Kabam needs to fix this game before releasing another **** future fight knock-off
  • Osmoove12Osmoove12 Posts: 15
    I thought this was only an Android thread lol. My guys keep dashing forward when the AI is doing a special, no party, and after a combo I get lit up. I'm using the iPhone 12pro Max.
    So are they ever going to fix the game or should i just do like everyone else and unistall
  • RubbixRubbix Posts: 15
    In-Game Name: rubixx04
    Device and Model: Huawei Y7 prime
    Device Operating System: Andriod 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description of the issue: After three or four fights the game wil crash randomley making almost imposible to play AQ and AW, plus some champions specials makes the game crash even faster, such as the case of doctor doom sp2 and silver surfer sp3 inmediatly breaks the game. I got both of them from this epoch shards crystals after I struggle a lot exploring this content with the bad performance of the game and now I can't even use the champions I get, wish by the way are ones of my favorite champs. This issue has been for too long on the game and you really don't do anything significant to correct it, making android users like myself feels that you are laying us aside. I hope that next year you guys changes your approache on android users and start respecting us as valuable members of this community as it should be.
  • شعیبشعیب Posts: 7
    edited December 2020
    Hey kabam my screen is on loading and it takes forever to enter in the game and it causing my progression in gifting and in other games please fix this soon...i have a device of 9.0 version and i am using WiFi
    my in game name is BIOTECH GUY
    edited December 2020

same here guys... the game hangs at loading screen anytime.. so many times i have seen this. I need to restart the game every time.. I have so many recordings with me.. also i was not able to use the game on cellular data at all.. The game used to be very responsive 3-4 months back.. but it getting worst in performance day by day.

did kabam respond or anything else? i am having the same issue as well
    @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra please please fix the android network issues as soon as possible....i can't contribute in gifting event like this
    No Kabam has not said anything about when or if they are going to fix the lag issues
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    And just like that; everything is fine. I had this issue with all of my games and just all of a sudden; they all are working fine again. I guess what was causing it for me wasn't Kabam's fault because al 3 games for me and my brother were acting up at the same time and got resolved at the same time. So it was either my internet provider was being stupid or something really was going on with Google, but things are running fine for me now. I hope the rest of you can get this **** fixed. That was unbearable and I only had it for 2 weeks. Seeing some of you have this issue for months... I don't know how you're still here.
    Please fix your trash game this lag is getting stupid
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Android - does not matters which device , i tried 4 of them, i think it's somehow connected with my account: The game is updated, the google apps are updated, in the middle of fight (EQ, AQ, war, arena, does not matters), the google account is being re-connected and the game has 0.00001 FPS, must restart the game , i lost a lot of health in the AQ because of this annoying bug in the latest game version.

Bug #2: When i am clicking fight in AQ or labyrinth of legends, the game freezes for 20-50 seconds, then the fight starts. It's also very annoying!