**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i think the solo shards are what stings the most here, they could have at least made them GM shards or even more gold crystals.

cause asking for 5* or 6* shards would have been asking for too much.
  • If the only reason that you play the game is to get rewards in the game then you’ve got something wrong. The rewards come as a result of you playing the game, sure you want to get ‘value’ but everything like calendars etc. are just bonuses.
    Sure, they look like they’ve missed the boat with this one - IDK what plonker thought solo crystal shards were a good idea - but this month has been excellent so far. V6, 7.1, easy side quest and even if you don’t go hard the gifting is usually a decent time and we’ve got a Christmas present on its way.
  • How much longer till we can expect a response from the forums moderators ?

I'm not sure about their timezone, so any information is appreciated !

I really hope in an hour or two
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I hate all this entitlement recently. "Kabam is a horrible company for not giving us 6* nexus for free" "I demand more free stuff for just logging on to the game".
    Sigh.

Is the calender perfect? Obviously not, however they could have just not given anything. They don't need to give the best rewards for doing nothing just logging on to the game
  • RakeYoung said:

i think the solo shards are what stings the most here, they could have at least made them GM shards or even more gold crystals.

cause asking for 5* or 6* shards would have been asking for too much.

Absolutely agree, lets see what they say. I mean atleast its still free. Just suprised its not what i expected. Its all about trying to find a balance but this seems like it was a little off the mark
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

How much longer till we can expect a response from the forums moderators ?

I'm not sure about their timezone, so any information is appreciated !

I really hope in an hour or two
    Given that most companies don't start their work day until 9am, and Kabam is in the GMT-8 timezone, most of them won't start work for around another 45 minutes, so I'd say an hour is the absolute earliest any response will be given. More likely 2 hours after having team meetings and discussion on appropriate action.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Dont get me wrong i wont complain about free Stuff but the inconvenience sums up.

You are literally complaining about free stuff btw.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I thought this was the holidays calendar, not the april fools day calendar?
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    needs to be progression based
  • EMKAY75EMKAY75 Posts: 12
    SaltyT said:

EMKAY75 said:

YES, the calender is underwhelming and YES they’ve done it better over the last 3 years, BUT it’s free stuff, crappy, but free stuff. Maybe the Christmas gift turns out as great, who knows?

But surely the Christmas gift being great (maybe) doesn’t mean they should make the calendar worse? They don’t have to balance out a nice act with a bad one...

EMKAY75 said:

YES, the calender is underwhelming and YES they’ve done it better over the last 3 years, BUT it’s free stuff, crappy, but free stuff. Maybe the Christmas gift turns out as great, who knows?

Ok in my nicest voice

do you really want Solo Shards?
    I want NOTHING than the GGC from this calendar, but it’s a gifting calendar and sometimes you get a crappy present and still say “thanks”. That’s life.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    TyEdge said:

I*m actually thinking they were planning this all along. The gift you will get on Christmas Day - its gonna wreck all previous calenders and gifts - especially if you are a ThroneBreaker. I think even for cavalier they are going to make this years gift better than last years.
    trying to see it from a positive side.

Then. They. Should. Say. So.

Maintaining goodwill seems like a better business model than sending users on a rollercoaster of being alternately furious and ecstatic that something worked out for once.

I think if the Christmas gift is mediocre or same as last year it will just infuriate everyone more.

Communication has been lacking even when promised to be better this year.

I agree completely with what you said @TyEdge - Kabam SHOULD say so to give us good will. This silence with the horrible Holiday Calendar is deafening!

After we all raised an eyebrow (or two) about the GRIND of the "celebration arena" and we were told that we still had the Holiday Calendar to look forward to this month. HI think myself and everyone expected it to be BETTER than last year, not worse than any other year past.

It should have been progression based if they felt they were going to give everyone this joke of a Calendar.

This month it's been one step forward and 10 steps back at every move. How can a company be this bad at communicating is what I'm trying to figure out.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Cyta said:

This year holiday events, arenas and calendar carefully planned by @KabamGrinch

Doesn't the Grinch steal Christmas tho?
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    TyEdge said:

I*m actually thinking they were planning this all along. The gift you will get on Christmas Day - its gonna wreck all previous calenders and gifts - especially if you are a ThroneBreaker. I think even for cavalier they are going to make this years gift better than last years.
    trying to see it from a positive side.

Then. They. Should. Say. So.

Maintaining goodwill seems like a better business model than sending users on a rollercoaster of being alternately furious and ecstatic that something worked out for once.

Do you say outloud what you are typing?
    "A rollercoaster of emotions". People like you out here acting like their life depends on this calendar. The calendar sucks, yes. It was funny for a bit with people memeing and sh*t, but now it's a bit pathetic. It's a bad calendar, move on and enjoy your holidays. Be mad about the game's performance and bugs that run rampant even after the many patches.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    This calendar made me cry
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    I’m not complaining, because it’s free stuff, but omg if this isn’t the worst calendar ever, I would take the 2016 one over this. So basically not complaining cus free but still very disappointed
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    69k views... nice
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    Kabaм
    Are you here?