**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    The Gifting doesn't seem to be working. I Claimed the Gifting badge but not seeing it in my inventory
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

Refreshed and still not gifting option
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Marvel_G said:

Hurry I’m trying to give you my money kabam !

Haha, I dont have any of that
  • It definitely is a very 2020 holiday, huh? I’m sure they’ll get this one fixed real quick, so no worries there. Maybe a statement on the calendar would be nice?
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217

What is happening?? Claimed the badge but can’t send no gift out?

yep
  • Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    So i claimed the mail that gave me the gifting badge both on my main account and my alt account, and the option to send gifts is not appearing in the mail/social area. Both accounts meet the qualifications of the gifting event are a little over a year old. I have tried closing and reopening the game multiple times. I am trying to stay optimistic, but when a bug accompanies literally every piece of content offered, its hard to stay positive in this game. Please sort this out, as gifting is one of my favorite events each year.
  • Akhil254Akhil254 Posts: 38
    I've claimed the gifting badge and restarted the game twice.Yet there's no option for gifting
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Ya it ain't working
  • The gifting won't work Ive refreshed 3 time is there an update I need to install
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

Don't need to say much picture explains it.

WHAT????
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    This is a complete joke. Is anything ever tested?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Cyck said:

What is the minimum level required for gifting?
    I’m 22 and I didn’t got my badge

I believe you have to beat act 2
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Wow, things are going from bad to WTF
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    I can't gift anybody, the option is not present in game
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    Wao now gifting is also not working... kabam team u guys are on a roll in disappointing the community today.
  • Conner360Conner360 Posts: 10
    I've already claimed my badge and it wont let me gift and a bunch of different people in global chat are saying the same thing.
  • Just claimed my gifting badge and it vanished, my ally mates who are all cav claimed thiers and theirs also vannished. The small accounts in the ally that are not cav claimed theirs and can gift with no issues. Just letting you know. I think its bugged for cav players.
    Restart your game. It takes a few minutes because of the lag, but then gifting shows up once you've restarted
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

• Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    The same thing happened to me.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hurry up and take my money
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Works on my sons Android, not on my iPad. Absolutely everything is bugged these days. Smh
  • OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    I think this is just a lame excuse to give us compensation later for screwing up the holidays calendar. Lol
    So have we decided this is an iOS issue because Android works?