**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    I also got a 2nd badge just now, still no option to claim
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Got another email to claim gifting badge, still no workie!
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    For those that can gift, is the badge in your inventory or profile?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Meanwhile I’ve just watched seatin open 40 GGC’s 🙄

Was he having a laugh, mate?
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    Just got a second gifting badge, still can't gift. Restarted the game just in case, and still can't.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Kabam Boo said:

Fear not, Summoners! We are getting real close... Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Claimed the second badge but still the same problem, even after restarting.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    gahrling said:

Kabam Boo said:

Fear not, Summoners! We are getting real close... Thanks for hanging in there with us!

Same
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    gahrling said:

Kabam Boo said:

Everyone did. Same issues
  • TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    Any chance, are you guys subscribed to the Summoner Sigil and your gifting badge doesn't work?

I'm not on the Sigil and I got the gifting badge, was able to send gifts.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It sent again and did the same thing as before it just didn't give it so it is definitely broken and costs us summoners time to gift which is already exclusive to once a year and to miss out is horrible.
  • YungbtdnYungbtdn Posts: 19
    Hoping for a big stash of compenation here
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Claimed the new badge, still cant gift
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Truckace said:

Any chance, are you guys subscribed to the Summoner Sigil and your gifting badge doesn't work?

Nope.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Jesus Christ, this is embarrassing.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Just got another gifting badge but still not able to gift @Kabam Vydious
  • Akhil254Akhil254 Posts: 38
    Same here...I too claimed the new badge and can't gift
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Truckace said:

I'm not on the Sigil and I got the gifting badge, was able to send gifts.

Nah ,no sigil ,and its failed to work twice now
  • Jsandlin502Jsandlin502 Posts: 1
    Same here

DrZola said:

I don’t think attacking @Kabam Vydious is going to accomplish anything with the calendar.

I realize it’s reached a fever pitch on the forums but it doesn’t do any good to bash the first mod brave enough to talk to us this morning.

Dr. Zola

the fact that people are disagreeing with a statement that basically says to stop harassing someone who has no control over what happens to their problem is just sad.
    I agree with this.

Problem is the forums were fired up before this. It’s like throwing gasoline on kindling.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    this is going to be a looonggg night for me
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    I claimed the badge again but still the gift tab doesn't show up.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    I have two alts in an alliance and after sending gifts from the first i was able to get the alliance milestone. I sent gifts from the second after claiming milestones on the first and it indicated I wasn’t in the alliance long enough to qualify for the milestone. I have been in the alliance for over a month. I should qualify for all alliance rewards. How is it that you gate progression, drop a bogus calendar, add an additional unmentioned gate to gifting in completing act 2, and still when all qualifications are met, it still ends up screwing the summoner?

Well, at least no one is complaining about the holiday calendar anymore...

Give it a sec
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I am quite sorry to be of repetitive nature, but I do declare that I have just REEceived my secund Jifting badge, and it just repeated not appearing again. I do solemnly ask that sumthin be downe
  • Dazam88Dazam88 Posts: 3
    It seems like the same issue as the Holiday gift...I've claimed the gifting badge twice now and nothing...Also, it hasn't affected everyone