**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    At this point, the calendar is as intended. Otherwise they'd already say "Hey, this was a mistake and we're on it" like they did immediately for the gifting bug.

So either a) they're discussing how to change it after seeing all the negative feedback or the more likely b) they're going to continue to ignore it and hope we eventually move on.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    So is this an error or what
  • CytaCyta Posts: 101
    They responded, its on page 38...got lost due to so many comments
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Gil0610 said:

So is this an error or what

He's asked the team. He's waiting for a response.
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Oh ok
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late reply. Last night was Sunday, and we're in a pretty busy time of the year. I've asked the team about this, and don't have any information yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we hear back.

Finally
  • Thank you @Kabam Miike for the response.
  • Im not sure why gifting tab is not appearing for me. I am level 60 n completed everything up to act 5. I claimed the gifting badge, i have also received gifts already. However cannot gift back, why? I tried restarting the game, idk what else to do
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Badblk said:

DeadPooop said:

Badblk said:

It may be a good sign that they haven't responded. It could mean that they are working out the issue. If the calendar were as intended, they would have just come out and said so by now.

Resolve what issue?... There is no issue... It s not bugged.. its not a mistake or there wouldnt be epoch shards.... Unless those solo shards got confused with 6* ones cause the colors in a chromatic scale are similar lol..
    They are not responding cause they are probably as surprised as we are that the rewards are manure.
    Calendars have been progression based for a while. This just feels like someone dropped the ball and sent the same rewards to everyone.

Just let a man hope. 😆
    Correct me if i am wrong; but i do believe that the holiday calendar never had progression based rewards.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Only gotta put in another 1100 comments and we should get a second comment everybody, maybe some clarification. We can do this 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Badblk said:

DeadPooop said:

Badblk said:

It may be a good sign that they haven't responded. It could mean that they are working out the issue. If the calendar were as intended, they would have just come out and said so by now.

Resolve what issue?... There is no issue... It s not bugged.. its not a mistake or there wouldnt be epoch shards.... Unless those solo shards got confused with 6* ones cause the colors in a chromatic scale are similar lol..
    They are not responding cause they are probably as surprised as we are that the rewards are manure.
    Calendars have been progression based for a while. This just feels like someone dropped the ball and sent the same rewards to everyone.

Just let a man hope. 😆
    Correct me if i am wrong; but i do believe that the holiday calendar never had progression based rewards.
    Correct. Holiday calendars have never been progression based.
  • Monkey_22Monkey_22 Posts: 18
    Good joke. Now tell me the punchline and give the real calendar
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    At least at least.
    What answered
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Just makes me laugh, scrolled through the first 10 pages of the thread... looks like someone put 1 disagree on every single post... I can only assume it was the same person, most of the comments were on the comical side. But disagree with a joke? Made me laugh..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

DeadPooop said:

Badblk said:

DeadPooop said:

Badblk said:

Just let a man hope. 😆
    Correct. Holiday calendars have never been progression based.
    If even DF isn't defending this calendar, its one of the worst things you've ever done Kabam.
    I'm not a fan of the calendar but I really don't thin it's worse than 12.0. You're way over reacting.
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    And if it's
    Error
  • Now, with the gifting debacle going on and Kabam losing money, this will get put onto the back burner and likely ultimately ignored, coming as no surprise to a user base that spends limited money they have on this dumpster fire of a game.