**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

TheExit27 said:

Nobody in my Alliance is able to gift yet. Hope you guys figure this out sooner than later.

U do know its not a gifting race.. its not like other alliances have an advantage for being able to gift sooner..
    I think people are just annoyed by it
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise that we've hit another snag here. :'(
    Please bear with us while the team looks into this further!

thanks for atleast keeping the people that come here up-to-date
  • SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41
    Still not working for me. First didn’t get the anniversary gift then the calendar is trash and now this isn’t working. What’s next
  • OnyxgemOnyxgem Posts: 7
    lol got a second gifting badge and it is as broken as the first...kabam failure again
  • BEANBOT714BEANBOT714 Posts: 32
    Yeah it’s not working for a lot people
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Deadcarl said:

Deadcarl said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious if it can help, i think its people that already had the badge before (Bought it and got blocked back then) Cuz the Alt accounts works fine (no spenders)

I'm afraid that's not the case bc I owned it before and it doesn't work for me.
    Thats exactly what i said. If you had it before (Bought it) it doesnt work right now
    I never bought it and still cant use it; I doubt theres any correlation.
  • JerbJerb Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    Sad...this is not the first time, if this was me at my job... not sure I could keep it with failing over and over. At some point apologies are not enough.
  • I really wonder how kabam test the features to be released?
    How their developers test things it is odd that MANY times the new features have bugs
    Someone has to do deep retrospectives in the development team URGENTLY!
  • CaTaliN1991CaTaliN1991 Posts: 4
    I haven't bought the gifting badge in the past and still can't use it. Also Seatin just posted an openning which means he can trade and he definetly bought the bagde back in the day
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

I've received the badge in mail twice, and restarted 3 times, still no gifting option.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Locowoko said:

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

No it did not work... Thanks for screwing half of us over like normal... Good ole kabam, spend money and they still rip you off any chance... I hope there will be compensation for all that can't gift right now being as the event is a timed event.... I am about done wasting money on this game
    I truly hope you’re joking😂😂😂
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    Any ETA would be much appriciated?
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • lmao Kabam always keeping par for the course.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten the badge a couple times in the mail now, it’s the new anniversary boost apparently.