**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    If this game would be Sold in Sony PS store it would be on the edge to get cyberpunked!
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Even after refresh gifting still not working
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    Got a 2nd badge sent... that didnt work either. SMH. If this doesnt work can I get a refund for the money I spent on units for this event?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    YES! It works on one account! My only sub uncollected account! That has no units! I’m in business, folks. Who wants a premium crystal?
  • I've accepted gifting but got no badge so can't gift will you be sending them out to people who didn't get there's
  • I've accepted gifting but got no badge so can't gift will you be sending them out to people who didn't get there's

I refreshed the game several times no joy
  • Not gifting tab for me. Someone pooped in my sock here 😩
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Received the badge again. Same story.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Try claiming it from your stash next time it pops up
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Bear down for midterms
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Try claiming it from your inventory next time it pops up

You mean from the stash
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Awesomoo said:

Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!

Not how it works

No need to cry about compensation
    I crossed the first milestone with one of my alts and then my second alt didn’t receive the first milestone. Apparently this is how it works.
    You will get the milestones
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Someone sent me a gift but can't send back so it works for some just not all wtf
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Try claiming it from your inventory next time it pops up

You mean from the stash
    Yes
  • AwesomooAwesomoo Posts: 5

Awesomoo said:

Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!

Not how it works

No need to cry about compensation
    U work for kabam bro? If u feel this doesn't deserve a compensation then I don't know what ur expectations from a wellrunning mobile game are. I guess u only play mcoc and r used to being treated like trash
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    The gifting badge works on my ALT account (Cavalier + Sigil), but not my MAIN account (Cavalier + No Sigil).

🧐😕🤔
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    How does seatin have 40 ggc. The 1% will never understand our struggle
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I just got another one and it appears to to be working. Iphone SE
  • Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry about this snag, folks :'( We were so excited to get this fixed for you...
    Don't worry - we have many, many eyes on this as we speak.
    Keep your fingers and toes crossed with us!

With all due respect most of us are adults you can talk to us like adults.

Cross my fingers????

WHAT???

DO YOUR BLEEPING MOTHER BLEEPING JOB

Yeah you sure sound like an adult
    You mean that wasn't satire?