**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

Got word back from the team, and the Solo Crystal shards were placeholders that were inadvertently left in the Calendar. The corrected Calendar will be uploaded before the switchover at 4pm PST/00:00 UTC.

This suggests you guys think a single L4 health potion is worth putting in a calendar at all. Fail.
    It is a free Calendar that is geared to all Players. There will be different things that different players need. Not every Calendar is going to be full of Game changing items.
    Agerd I’m just happy the sole shards Mabye is better when update.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Hey everybody,

Got word back from the team, and the Solo Crystal shards were placeholders that were inadvertently left in the Calendar. The corrected Calendar will be uploaded before the switchover at 4pm PST/00:00 UTC.

This is great to hear. Solo crystals were my biggest bone to pick. If they're 5, 6 star shards? Its not a bad calender, ngl.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

This suggests you guys think a single L4 health potion is worth putting in a calendar at all. Fail.
    It is a free Calendar that is geared to all Players. There will be different things that different players need. Not every Calendar is going to be full of Game changing items.
    Why is this not progression based calendar ?
    it would make more sense if this progression based.
    It never has been. It's a holiday calendar for everyone.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Fast2 said:

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

This is not for all players, what players above cavalier need lvl4 potions and 2 gold crystals? Last years calendar was for all players everyday it had something new that all players could use.

If that's your belief, then those are the items for the other players.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

Vas7h said:

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

No, no, no, just no. Don’t even start Miike. You guys messed up, big time. This calendar is an insult to all the players!

It is just not possible to defend something like that. It is free stuff but first of all the calendars from past years were better and with the game progressing it was the bare minimum to have something close to what we had last year maybe a lil more juicy, surely not less appealing. And we are not asking for game changing items, just decent stuff would suffice.

Second; you were the one mentioning the calendar as one of things we had left to see and be happy for instead of complaining for the terrible job you did with the 6* shards special arena.
    For all this reasons and many more that the player base has mentioned in the last 40 pages of this topic “it is a free calendar” and “ Not every Calendar is going to be full of Game changing items” cannot be used as excuses.

Think you've missed this

I don't think he did.. even if those "place holders" change, the rest of the calendar is awful.
    Gold crystals after a 20% boost on gold and battle chips?!... after asking as to grind an arena for 260 matches the holiday calendar has gold crystals? Rofl...
    I am also upset that the calendar doesn't have snowflakes and decorations like previous years.
  • mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    Conpinsation.
    10 crystals
    Big
    Gift
    I'm talking about New Year's Eve.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It will most likely be a full 10k shards for a 5 star but I wouldn’t complain about some 6 star shards 👀
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

Honestly this is fine imo I’d never refuse a health pot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

The calendar is updated. 6 star nexus wow.

-
    It's few crystal shards and no t2a still

You expected a Nexus? Lol.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I mean, take out the 5 and 6 * shards entirely and just put the t2a back in please... t2a is the thing we’re all so starved on currently - why remove it?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I mean, take out the 5 and 6 * shards entirely and just put the t2a back in please... t2a is the thing we’re all so starved on currently - why remove it?!

They were just made more available in the Glory Store.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 294
    No_oneuk said:

Are you getting so many great champs that you aren’t watching t2a expire?
  • TherealdmoTherealdmo Posts: 54
    Wow just wow kabam let’s give them even less this year you guys blow my mind and it’s not being greedy to say that it’s a joke of a calendar every month is a free one but you think you guys would stick with the tradition of it being a great 14 day little extra to your community....you guys haven’t don’t health gold or energy and now this with the progression i guess it’s safe to say when the cwhale left it really hurt them pocket books so penalize the community