**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    We've been inflated again.
    But at least thank you for that.
  • jacboonjacboon Posts: 39
    DrZola said:

Actually, he left her a 1* review on the Insane Grandma App Store.

Dr. Zola

Darn right I did. I also arranged a boycott of elderly peripheral relatives and wrote many extensive and strongly worded forum posts about the frustrating nature of doilies.
    edited December 2020
    Kabam
    And for what we need crystals of gold would be better put there to mean the best
    And Conpinsation is still lacking
    For your bad tricks
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fast2 said:

DannyB01 said:

Hey everybody,

Got word back from the team, and the Solo Crystal shards were placeholders that were inadvertently left in the Calendar. The corrected Calendar will be uploaded before the switchover at 4pm PST/00:00 UTC.

This suggests you guys think a single L4 health potion is worth putting in a calendar at all. Fail.
    It is a free Calendar that is geared to all Players. There will be different things that different players need. Not every Calendar is going to be full of Game changing items.
    This is not for all players, what players above cavalier need lvl4 potions and 2 gold crystals?

I'll take every health potion i can get as a thronebreaker looking to 100% abyss. Less time in RoL. Just because you have no use for items doesnt mean everyone else hasn't either
    ADDIS0N said:

Wait a minute ... THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!11

:D

I like it, i think it's a good amount. It's better than last year, which is what the complaints were about.. what are the complaints about now?
    edited December 2020
    Take who does not give you, I honestly potions and gold enough,
    And the conpinsation should be
    For the nerves of the players
    edited December 2020
    has not changed yet
    edited December 2020
    Nerves can be lost
    Kabam
    CGR2020 said:

ADDIS0N said:

CGR2020 said:

ADDIS0N said:

Wait a minute ... THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!11

:D

I like it, i think it's a good amount. It's better than last year, which is what the complaints were about.. what are the complaints about now?
    So did they change it? Or is it just Photoshop?
    Have you opened your game to look?
    Last time I checked I saw nothing but trash lol. But did they update it or not?
    that is the new calendar
    edited December 2020
    I think so.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Free is free. Are you people expecting another 200 dollar free epoch shards. Tf
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

This calendar is a lot better honestly. Not perfect, but better.

Nowhere near perfect. Those potions and gold xtal and recharges should have been added together and put on 1 day only (1 day for pots and a second day for gold and a 3rd for recharge) and t1a, t4b and t4cc (on the days you freed up).

That would have been a real calendar for everyone.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Thank you for the updated calendar, Kabam. Have a Merry Christmas!!
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Still trash. Where’s the T2A?
  • MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    Tha
    Thank fully 😍😍😍
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    CGR2020 said:

milomike said:

Still trash. Where’s the T2A?

From the GGC's. Please just be grateful that the calendar at least contains better rewards compared to this morning lol. If you want T2A, just grind the EQ's on UC/Cav difficulty and don't complain.
    Merry Christmas btw.
    You can be grateful they updated the calendar while also still being critical that the calendar lacks upgrade resources, which currently provide more of a hurdle for many advancing players than getting new champs. If people didn't complain, we would never have gotten this upgrade in the first place. Let's be real: if no one ever complained this forum wouldn't even exist, so getting on your high horse isn't helping anyone.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Thanks for fixing an obvious oversight. Much better! 🤪