**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post all your lucky pulls from the GGCs here

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I got some other jackpots but this was the best. Out of the nexus I got sunspot!
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    DrZola said:

Second batch. Chose those two nexus champs for the iso.

Used 5* shards towards Featured 5* and...now 0/23 on Prof X or Wolvie. Another dupe of someone else (Quake maybe? Who knows...).

Hoping for a slice of redemption from the calendar fix means I’m squarely at Desperation Station.

Dr. Zola

Yup, prof x evades me as well man. Prob wasted about 5k units trying from his 300 unit crystal, then 0/20 on featured crystals, 0/18 sexennium crystals so I feel your pain lol.
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    15k five star
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Got 5* Kang, Thanos, and 10k 6* shards from 1 batch of 10.

Still hunting for that 6* Thanos, but the 5* is going straight to R4 (maybe R5 if I don't feel too bad about wasting resources at the time). He's probably also going to get one of my generic 5* AGs. Been hunting for a Thanos on my roster since the beginning.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Nice. Payback for the epoch pulls
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Opened one of the milestone GGC and got 10k shards, put me over enough for a featured so thought why not. He will go nicely with my cosmic t5cc!!

My favorite cosmic champ.....Nice one man!
    Thank you!!

I have a good feeling he will be mine too! I only pulled him last week on my mini account as a 5*, so learning to use him slowly. Definitely a good reason to learn to use him faster now lol.

Any simple tips? Good guides?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Why must you hurt me like this
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I have to say I made bank! With a ton if iso. I'm happy!

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ohh post your lucky pulls, nvrmind then.

• Got omega red, hulk buster and black widow (do) from the 5star crystals, got invisible woman and cap marvel classic from 6star crystals and spider Gwen from my 6 star nexus, oh and got a mystic ag from the crystal and awakened doom.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My second account got 3k 6 Star Shards from the GGCs so it could open it's Second 6 Star...
    Not only was it a Second Tech, Not Only was it in between Stealth Spidey and Sunspot just to tease me (since the reel is just for show, but out of all the Champions I could've pulled...

It just had to be Iron Freaking Patriot, I swear I'm cursed to never be away from this guy...
    (He was my first 5 Star and Only Tech 5 Star on my Main account for almost 2 Years, then I later duped him Twice Back To Back...)
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18

Hopefully it continues this way
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    This multiply by 10
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★

• 1st 2 of the season

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Forgot to screenshot the 1/2 a t5b ande 2 5* nexus crystals. Picked Taskmaster (dupe) and Vision Aarkus
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Two full T5b and enough 6s shards to open three featured crystals (plus what I already had). Pulled Falcon (new), awakened Killmonger and re-duped Mr. F. Took KM to rank 2.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

The champs i pulled from those crystals were trash tho
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    All I've got.... is T5CC frags, 2k Mystic, Mutant and Skill, 1500 6* shards and 22500 T5B frags.

I shouldn't be disappointed, but I guess I'm more frustrated.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    And here I am getting literally ZERO 6* shards from like 15 of these
  • This was mine